Chapter 22

We've been walking for about a half an hour, nonstop. Rick keeps picking fights with me about how I ruined the world. I kept telling him that I was 10 and didn't understand but he kept telling me I'm stupid, and idiot, or just plain messed up. After him annoying me at least 5 more times, I learned to ignore it. "15 more minutes" I say, I earn groans from everyone else but Rick and Daryl. Daryl is pissed at rick for blaming everything on me. I thank him for that. "Suck it up buttercups" I finish, after that they all shut up and keep walking.

15 minutes later I see a large building up ahead, but its not .... what's the word.... empty. Walkers are roaming the fields and bodies everywhere. "Well we can't stay here, its not-" Carl starts but I cut him off.

"I told you guys that we'll have to clear it out! Were you guys even listening to the plan?!" Nobody responds to me so I just shake it off (A/n:I-I shake it off shake it off! Srry I had to). "Anybody have anything to cut a fence and something to tie it up?" Glenn mutters a yes and hands me big plyer things and a red wire. "Gracias" I say in Spanish. (A/n: It means 'thank you' if you didn't know) I hear a couple chuckles after I cut a hole in the large fence and close it up once everyone gets in.

There is a space between the fence and another fence that is separating us from the flesh eating walkers. So we're safe.... for now. "Part 2 of the plan," I say, turning around to see everyone giving me their full attention. "So, I have a lock," I say pulling one out of my backpack I was carrying. " I want Carol, Carl, and T-dog in the tower behind me," I point to the watch tower behind me " and Rick, Daryl, and Glenn in the other tower. Everyone else start distracting walkers and killing them through the fence." With that Lori opens the fence just a tad so I could get through.

I start running and stabbing walkers left and right, while everyone else gets the ones that I didn't get. I was almost to the other fence across the field when a bullet almost hits my foot. I slightly turn my head to hear a 'sorry ' from one of the watch towers. Carl. I turn back around and stab a walker, the one Carl 'missed'. I lock the gate and fully turn around and see that the walkers were all cleared out.

The rest of the group walks out into the open feild. They should be thanking me for thinking of a brilliant master plan. Your welcome bitches!

Its starting to get dark so we start to set everything up. All we have are blankets since we lost our tents when the farm was destroyed. We set up 4 long logs around a campfire and light it up. Every once in a while we throw sticks in to keep it lit. Carl is to my left and Daryl is to my right. All three of us are sharing a large, blue, fluffy blanket to keep us warm.

I cuddle into Daryl's side and get comfy. Carol hands out soup she cooked over the fire and we all eat silently. Enjoying the delicious meal. Its probably the first thing we ate in a few days. Lori has been eating most of the food since she is pregnant. I mean, its only fair.

When I'm finished, I set my bowl down in front of me on the ground and push my head farther into Daryl's side. He wraps an arm around my side tightly but then softens his grip around me. He rests his head on mine, saying a quick goodnight. I say it back and let the black overcome the light.

We have a busy day tomorrow.