Chapter One - Third Times The Charm

Picture's not mine, but I thought it was a good fit.

*****

Chapter One - Third Times The Charm

"...really?" I asked her. "Again?"

God sighed and gestured to something behind me.

I turned around.

The rest of the Tenrou Team was behind me.

"Shit."

*****

My name is Elle. I'm female, twenty-one years old, and utterly in love with my husband.

Here's where it gets complicated.

We were dead. But this wasn't the first time this has happened.

I died young in my first life, and basically decide to fuck up (or fix) the Fairy Tail world in my second, because (let's be honest here) it was fun.

Though if we're really being honest, it's because in Fairy Tail I could get the family I never had.

If I was back in God's library, it usually meant that I went into something like a coma so we could communicate.

But if the others were here, too...

"We're all dead, aren't we?" I asked God.

She nodded. "I'm not quite sure why Fairy Sphere didn't activate in your timeline, but yes. You all died."

"We're dead?" Orga asked with wide eyes.

"At least it was quick," Laxus muttered.

I hit him. "Baka." I turned back to God. "Can we go back?"

She shook her head. "The only way one can return to their universe like that would be to be reborn, and lose your memories. The same would happen for your previous world; you only got to keep your memories because you switched dimensions."

"Does this mean we could go into a different dimension?" Levy asked with wide eyes.

"Let's do Harry Potter!" Erigor shouted.

"Absolutely not," I said. "If we do Harry Potter, we're going to have to de-age ourselves so we'd be at our prime during the war. In addition to that, we'd have to go through seven years of schooling. I don't care if it is magic school, I don't want to do that. Also, I don't want to de-age myself much again. A few years is fine, but I'm not re-doing puberty again."

"Thank God," Laxus muttered next to me.

"Yes?" God asked.

"Not...I mean..."

I patted his shoulder. "Maybe you should stop talking."

"He's dead, he's allowed to be confused," Macbeth said.

"If anyone suggests Hunger Games, I'm punching them," Erza said.

"You do realize you could probably take down the Capitol single-handedly?" Jellal pointed out.

"No," Erza said.

"We're not doing Hunger Games," I sighed.

The sound of quiet whispering caught my ear, and I turned to look at Gajeel and Natsu who were conspiring with each other in the corner.

"What's running through your minds?" I asked them.

They both stopped, before they said together, "We want to go to Marvel."