Chapter Eight - Tony, Part Seven

*on the fifth night of Chanukah, the-real-narnia gave to me:

Another chapter of Tsunami!*

Someone mentioned how nice Elle is to the people she loves.

Yes. Yes, she will dote on Tony and others (Bucky, Loki, Bruce...dark-haired broken men with sad pasts...) And some people are going to get fucked.

Including Thor (yeah, I'm looking at you), but only at first when he's still a huge asshole. Once he hits golden-retriever mode it'll be fine.

Also, it'll probably be a bit longer before you guys get another chapter of this. Just a heads up that it might be a bit longer than normal, like a week or two.

*****

Chapter Eight - Tony, Part Seven

I finished explaining my plan for the upcoming month.

Tony was staring at me again, a sheen of excitement in his eyes. "Jarvis, I don't care what the hell you say, we're keeping her!"

"I tend to cause chaos," I told him.

"I can tell." Tony nodded. "Alright, so what now?"

"Until then?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Well, for one, you should probably finish the design for Stark Tower, get them to start building it. Also, I know you make it run off an arc reactor you put in somewhere underwater...sorry that's not more specific." I said.

Tony nodded. "It's fine. Anything else?"

I nodded. "Hand the company over to Pepper and make Rhodey War Machine, and then I'll become your P.A. You will still be acting like you're sick."

Tony nodded.

"We'll end up meeting a female member of one of these boy-bands, and we'll start stealing her away from Shield. We'll pick up Peggy, bring her back with us. And steal Bucky Barnes from the Nazis."

I paused, going over the list I just made. "Not necessarily in that order."

He was staring at me. "You are scarily efficient. Like Pepper."

I beamed. "Good."

When it came to efficiency, Pepper was a goddess.

Which is a good sign, because (other than the times I need to run around fighting) I'm usually very lazy.

There was a pinging noise. "Sir, the equipment you ordered should be arriving soon. Perhaps you should start to prepare your workstation?"

"Alright!" Tony said. He turned to me. "Are you going to help?"

I shook my head. "If I help you break your house it won't get fixed...ever. I can help you move things, but if it involves breaking through your walls or your floors, you leave me out of it."

Tony slightly pouted, but I helped him by moving things as he went through stuff.

His tools were delivered to the door, and I'll admit, I showed off a little. In order to get everything in place and build what he called a 'particle accelerator,' I used Mercury to help line them up.

Tony also had Jarvis scanning me the whole time while he set it up.

"These stats are amazing," he breathed as he looked them over.