Chapter Five - Tony, Part Four

This is dedicated to Stan Lee. Ninety-five years of life, and still following his heart and dreams to the last minute of it. He created a world that has blossomed into something new, something that some people, no matter how hard they try (cough DC cough) can't recreate. He cameo'd in production after production, able to watch his characters come to life on the big screen, all the way up to Infinity War. We'll remember you, Stan Lee, and we all look forward to your one, final cameo in the next Avengers film.

May you and your wife sleep soundly in the stars.

*****

Chapter Five - Tony, Part Four

"Luckily, my magic is the last Stellar Magic," I said. "So we would have gotten here anyway. Now, before I get to my Primary Magic, it's time to talk about my other ones. One of my Secondary is Requip, like I mentioned."

"I'm done," Corvus said, and out of nowhere, disappeared, with the words, "I'll come back in a few days," left behind.

"Is that normal?" Tony asked.

"For him."

Tony nodded. "Back to your Requip Magic...Are you okay with putting things I give you in there?"

"Sure," I said. "Why, are you going to try a locator thing? Like track a signal?"

"One of the things..."

I smiled. "You'll probably be happy to know that my other Secondary Magic is Teleportation."

"Can you do it right now?" Tony asked.

I nodded. "I don't want give you a jump scare, so where do you want me to go?"

He shrugged. "Grab me another reactor core from my lab. JARVIS will tell you where it is."

"Sir!"

"Beta Access, JARVIS," Tony reminded him.

"Can you pull up camera access?" I asked Tony.

"Do you need to see where you're going?" he asked.

"Not always," I said. "But it's underground and a lot of the shit down there is dangerous, so..."

He nodded and brought up a camera.

"Ready?" I asked.

He nodded and I teleported down to his workshop.

There was a bunch of whirring noises as the bots came running towards me.

"Hey, DUM-E," I said, petting his claw.

He beeped questioningly, the other two echoing him.

"I'm here to get another core for your Dad," I told him.

He nodded and whirred away, U and Butterfingers following after.

"JARVIS?" I asked.

"Follow them, Mrs. Dreyar," the A.I. suggested.

I trailed after them and came to a safe which was already open (via electronic lock, probably), and grabbed one of his replacements before closing the safe.

"JARVIS, can you warn Tony that I'll appear back where I was sitting?" I asked.

There was a beat before JARVIS said, "Sir has been warned."

"Good," I said, teleporting back up.

Tony looked up from the tablet he was using, which was still showing the camera access from the workshop. "That was amazing. And there was almost no lag time! Does it change based on distance? Will it take you longer to go somewhere farther?"