Dive Right In

Throughout the last month Draco and Harry found themselves sneaking off to the Room of Requirement for their little sexual encounters.

It was almost every night. Harry didn't know how to feel about that. Sure, the sex was good, but it was all there was. Just mindless hate sex.

On the other hand, he was far from a reconciliation with Hermione. She knew of his 'Malfoy Escapades' and she wasn't in any way willing to accept them. She felt as if she had been betrayed.
Ron was kept in the dark when it came to their fall out, but he had had enough of watching the two most important people in his life grow apart for no apparent reason, so that early December morning at breakfast he decided it was time for them to tell him why they were acting so ridiculously.
"Will you two please tell me what's been going on in this past month?" he asked. Not that he expected a response right away.
His girlfriend turned around to face him and with a death stare she finally spoke. "Ask him, if you want to know."
So he asked him.
"Let it go, Ron. Your girl here doesn't understand." Harry replied. It was clear she didn't.
That was when Hermione began fuming. "OH I don't Understand? Tell me, what's there to understand in such betrayals?"
Now Ron was more confused than ever. "Guys-" he tried to say, but the other two kept interrupting him. "If you're not fine with it, then it's your problem! You're too busy criticizing and judging that you don't see that people do change!"
The girl scoffed. It was true, though. She wasn't willing to change her mind on Draco, and she wasn't even trying. "I'm just looking out for myself and you! You're such a fool, Harry! Do you really want to ruin a friendship because of that piece of trash? So much for being a Gryffindor! You should have ended up in Slytherin!" It was Harry's turn to scoff. Ron didn't know what to do, he was going a little crazy as he couldn't keep up with all their fighting. "You know damn well that I need this to know who I am! And it's merely physical!" Harry shouted. Now Ron was done. "What the hell is going on?" He finally snapped. The two seemingly ex friends stopped their ruckus and looked at him. They were both panting. "Our 'friend' here has been shagging none other than Draco Malfoy! And he's taking this so lightly!" Hermione said in a bitter tone, puffing a little. Ron's eyes widened. "What? You said you wouldn't!" He was angry. Of course he was, Harry thought. He had to agree with his girlfriend if he didn't want trouble with her. Grow a mind of your own, mate.
"I thought you'd get this, out of all people! You're supposed to be my best friend! And it's not like we're dating or anything." Harry said. Was it really so hard to understand that he was just exploring?
"If it's just for the sex you could do it with anyone, no? Not necessarily with Malfoy!"
Ok now Harry wasn't so sure that he was just exploring. "I could end this right now, but I like him!" He shouted.
Both his friends were undoubtedly appalled. Hermione took a deep breath. "Look, Harry... You're inevitably going to fall in love with him, I know you. But don't come running to me when he breaks your heart in two." She said calmly. Harry opened his mouth to speak, but then changed his mind. He simply got up and then went to sit at the Ravenclaw table next to Luna.
"You'll regret it!" Ron shouted at him as he sat.
Luna was confused at the sight of a pissed off Harry sitting next to her. "Oh hi, Harry, why are we glaring at Ron and Hermione? Are the nargles behind it?" She asked him in her usual dreamy voice. He simply nodded.

That night Harry went to the Room of Requirement as he'd done those past nights. As soon as he and Malfoy entered the room, the blonde boy was already trying to remove his clothes. Harry stopped him. "Wait, I don't know if I feel like it tonight." He said, looking down. Draco looked at him with widened eyes. "Don't tell me you're still thinking of Weasley?"
Harry shook his head. "No, it's just.. Hermione found out about us... and she's giving me shit for it."
"She knows? How? Oh God, she's not gonna tell on us, is she?" The pale boy was now panicking. "Oh she saw us once... she's not gonna tell anyone, don't worry. It's just... She's getting under my skin!" Harry let out a frustrated sigh.