The European Cup

June train rides to King's Cross were never really a fun adventure for Harry and his gang, but this time was particularly hard.

Harry had spent most of the journey crying and feeling utterly upset.

Even bidding farewell to the rest of his roommates hadn't been an easy task. 

Out of the four pairs of eyes, none was dry when the boys formed a group hug.

Seamus and Dean wouldn't stop thanking him for all the good times and for giving them the strength to be themselves. Neville was the saddest to let Harry go, it seemed.

"I will never forget you, Harry Potter. You've been a hero to me and reason why now I believe in myself." When he had said that, Harry had not been able to suppress a sob.

Luckily, the pain of leaving Hogwarts was mitigated by the stay at the Weasleys' for the Summer.

Cohabitation in the Burrow felt completely right as it always had, but , that Summer, it was especially blissful.

The three couples were all granted separate rooms, so Harry could sleep in the same bed as his future husband without any unwanted guests-especially Percy-  and the news of the double wedding infected the whole household with a spread of high spirits.

Mr and Mrs Weasly hadn't been informed about the true reason behind their son's engagement to Hermione, so they just thought that it was Ron's way to settle down and take things seriously.

Harry knew, though, that it would have been impossible for them to be completely clueless, since the whole school knew about it.

Bill and Fleur came to visit one weekend, while George and Angelina stopped by for a day to announce the woman's pregnancy.

Molly was euphoric about becoming a grandma. What she didn't know, though, was that she would be a grandmother of two, not one.

Charlie only sent letters from Romania as he was too busy with dragons and such.

The first month and a half was spent calmly, in a routine of comfort and games.
There was a Weasley Quidditch Battle, as Harry's birthday request, on July 31st, which was won by Draco.
For once, he had beaten Harry at something.
"How dare you? On my birthday!" The Green eyed boy scoffed when the mach was over and Draco flaunted his prize - a homemade cookie- for everyone to see.
"What? I couldn't let you win on purpose!" Draco put his hands up defensively.
With a mischievous look, Harry snatched the cookie from his lover's hand with his mouth and munched on it right away.
Draco's jaw stayed dropped for the whole time it took Harry to eat the baked treat.
"This is so ethically wrong! I wonder how you will be able to sleep at night, after this disgrace!" Draco yelled, acting like he was outraged, then the chase began.
Their four friends cheered for the two of them as they both ran through the field, all while laughing hysterically.
Draco ended up tackling his fiancè to the ground.
"You little shit, I will end you!" he said menacingly.
Harry kissed him in response.
That was what it took for Draco to forgive him.

On August 10th the six friends had to leave the house to go to France for the European Quidditch Cup, which would have taken place the day after, on Ginny's birthday.

It was a gift from Luna to her girlfriend since she had won the bet.

The other four were also invited, so it was a great way to celebrate Draco's birthday as well, given it had been impossible to do it in the NEWTs week.

And, besides, the Quiberon Quafflepunchers had always been Draco's guilty pleasure.

Also, they had to go to France anyway, since the wedding would have taken place in Paris, only two weeks later.