Here Comes A Danger Up In This School

That night had been quite weird for Draco.

Upon arriving in their new room, Jean Jacques had fallen asleep just by touching the bed, still dressed.

He had covered his whole body with the duvet, even his head. Draco found it odd that someone could sleep like that, he wondered if he was even breathing.

Also, he had woken up at 5 am, making so much noise, much to Draco's annoyance.

"Ugh, I swear, I wanted to hex him, so that his mouth would disappear!" Draco complained.

He was on his way to Breakfast with Pansy, the morning after.

"He also said some not so nice things about Harry..." he continued.

"What did he say?" asked Pansy, looking curious.

"Well he asked me if it was worth it, losing my father over him. I mean, it sounded a bit out of place. Like, who even is he?" as he said so, he let out a sigh of frustration.

"Why, did he make you think about it?" the girl asked. Something in the way she asked seemed off, like she was eager to know the answer, but he chose not to mind it too much- Pansy was known to be a gossip.

"No, but, I don't understand why he should ask me this when he's just met me." said Draco.

"Must be jealous that you're dating someone 'famous'." Pansy suggested.

"Well, he needs to mind his business." said Draco, impatient, as they entered the Great Hall.

This was when their ways parted, Pansy made her way to the Slytherin table, while Draco went to the Gryffindor one.

"Hey, baby!" Harry greeted him happily.

"Hi." Draco said and, as he sat, he gave his boyfriend a kiss.

Then, the rest of the gang said hi to him as well, except Ginny and Luna, who were in their own little world, giggling and being cute.

"Slept well?" asked Hermione.

"How was the new guy?"asked Harry.

"A nightmare!" said Draco, pulling his head back, frustrated.

Then, he told them all about him, omitting the details about the weird questions, as he didn't want Harry to worry.

"Oh, wow and which one is he?" asked Harry, eying the Slytherin table.

"Oh, no, he's not here now - he's gone into the kitchen to inform the elves that he can only eat some foods, as he has a weird magical sickness. In fact, he's always carrying around a vial of medicine." Draco explained.

"Wow, a strange fella." Harry said, tittering.

Minutes later, Jean Jacques was walking towards the Gryffindors, flashing his brightest smile at the sight of his room mate. "Ah, Dracou! My room mate! Why aren't you at the Slytherenne table?"

"Well, because my boyfriend isn't there, simply." Draco said dryly.

"Well, he could come there, for once!" the French guy argued.

Harry looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Did this guy have a problem with him?

He felt a sudden sense of strong dislike towards him.

"Why, hello!" he said, peeved.

"Oh, Bonjour! The Saviour." said Jean Jacques, bending down in what looked like a mocking bow.

"Yeah, that'd be me. And I don't go over to the Slytherin table because they all hate me. And now they hate my boyfriend, too." Harry snapped, feeling confident.