Bedroom Warfare

"What, he touched you there and said that it was just cuddling? Half-naked?" Pansy asked Draco, the morning after, visibly entertained.

Ever since their reconciliation in December, Draco and Pansy found themselves closer than ever. They would often talk about their problems with the other, seemingly repairing their eight year old friendship.

They were both sitting in one of the leather sofas of the Slytherin common room, discussing Draco's misadventure of the night before.

"You're here smiling , but I'm still shaken! That's perfectly normal in France, so he says..." Draco replied.

At that, Pansy made a shocked face. "Oh Merlin!" the girl said, sitting closer to her friend. "How were you able to sleep?"

"I cast Protego around my bed. " Draco explained.

"He's out of his mind!" Pansy stated. "You should tell McGonagall. Or Slughorn, at least."

"I'm considering this option."

"Wait... are you going to tell Potter?" Pansy asked, interested.

If Harry had found out about it, he would have challenged Jean Jacques to a duel - if not worse.

And Draco didn't really feel like getting his boyfriend into trouble, so his idea consisted in avoiding the subject.

"I don't think I am." he said. "Harry would murder him if he knew."

"Uh-oh, are you telling me that you're willing to lie to Potter so that he won't harm Jean Jacques?" said Pansy, gasping slightly.

"I couldn't care less about that tool. I don't want Harry to end up in trouble, is all."

That weekend Draco was meant to sleep in Harry's dorm. The last few nights with his perverted room mate had been surprisingly calm, but he hadn't dropped the Protection Charm surrounding his bed.

Additionally, he had not informed Harry about the 'cuddling' incident.

On Friday night, he was in the Gryffindor Common room, having a chat with his friends. Luna was the other odd one out.

They were sitting in three different arm chairs, one per couple, all located in front of the fire place. On the floor, next to the chairs, was a six pack of butterbeers, courtesy of Seamus.

"I'm so glad you're sleeping here tonight, it's been a long week!" Harry purred into Draco's ear.

"Tell me 'bout it!" said Draco, putting their heads together for a second.

"Wow, Draco, Harry consumed my ears with his wailing! 'I miss Draco this, I miss Draco that'" Ron said teasingly, sipping his drink.

Draco couldn't help grinning upon hearing that. "Aw, my sweet! I won't leave you alone in your bed, for the next two nights." he said, planting a kiss on Harry's cheek.

"Thanks, Malfoy!" said Ron "Shut him up, already!"

Harry blushed furiously.

"Pff, Mione, you should have seen Ron when you left for New Year's Eve, he wouldn't shut up about how much he missed you! 'Where is Mione Poo, I need my Mione Poo.'" Ginny said, mockingly, coming to Harry's rescue.

Now, it was Ron's turn to blush. He threw a cushion at his sister, who caught it with a sneer.

"Aw, that's so cute, actually!" said Hermione, resting her head on Ron's shoulder. "I'll never leave you lonely anymore."

"Having to share the bedroom with Jean Jaques is rather, um, horrendous." said Draco, grimacing. Jean Jaques was beginning to make him miss his old room mates. And that said a lot.