Play Me Till Your Fingers Bleed

As the days went by, the two lovers wouldn't speak to each other, at all.

Neither of them wanted to put an end to that row.

Draco had detached himself from all Gryffindors and Luna, so that he could become closer to Jean Jaques who, he noticed, was not so bad.

"You and Draco are still in a fight?" Asked Hermione, one day at lunch.
In those past days, Harry had told them about their fight in detail.

So, now they knew about Jean Jacques' thing with Draco.

"It's almost been a week!" The girl continued.
"Well he's in the wrong." Harry shrugged. "Besides, he doesn't look so sad, does he?" He turned around to glance at the Slytherin table, where Draco was laughing wholeheartedly at something that disgusting piece of muck had said.
"Ugh, I really want to end that prick."
"Harry, we've talked about this. No dueling, ok? You don't want to be expelled when there's only three months left of school!" Hermione admonished.
Harry felt a strong sense of jealousy gnawing at his insides when he saw that Draco had just patted the French boy's shoulder playfully.
"He wants to steal my man, can't you see? Hell with 'innocent dick cuddling' in fucking Beauxbatons, he was trying to seduce him. " Harry spat.
"Harry's got a point." Said Ginny. "But if Draco's not bothered by his behaviour anymore... I'm guessing Jean Jaques is a decent guy."
"Draco's only doing this to get back at me, because I didn't exactly treat him nicely." Said Harry, looking down at his plate.
True, telling your boyfriend to get fucked by someone else isn't really considered romantic.
"So, instead of talking to us about him into making our ears bleed," Luna began, "Why don't you just talk to him?"
Harry sighed, looking up, trying to get the tears that were threatening to escape his his eyes to stay in place. "Oh, Luna. I miss him so much."
"Then put your pride aside and talk to him! Tonight, at Hogsmeade, before that giga Nargle brainwashes him!" Luna exclaimed, stomping her fork in her chicken.

That afternoon, Hermione, Ron and Harry went to Hogsmeade, as Luna had suggested.

She and her girlfriend had gone on a date at Madam Puddifoot, as it was their month-and-a-half-a-versary, as Luna put it. Ron and Hermione had never had one, although they would have the monthsaversary. Apparently, girls were obsessed with these things.

Harry and Draco had not really had one of those, as they thought they were too mundane.

Harry and his two best friends went to the Three Broomsticks, as the Marauders Map had told them that was where Draco was located. Hermione and Ron came as Harry's moral support.

When Harry sat, his friends noticed that he was trembling.

"I'm just so anxious." he said, after Hermione had asked him about it.

"Don't be," Hermione reassured. "You have been through worse. I know you can do this."

She said, then she massaged Harry's shoulder.

To Harry, it was the same amount of nervousness that he had felt on his very first Quidditch match. Just without the thrill.

"I hope so," Harry sighed, "I feel like shit after how I treated him... He's right, for some things..."

"Oh, there he is!" said Ron, pointing at Draco, who was sitting on the other side of the bar.

He was sipping his butterbeer alongside Jean Jacques, who was drinking something the three friends had never seen before. They were laughing, as Jean Jaques seemed to be teaching French to the other boy, who looked like he was failing at the job.

Harry gulped at the sight of them together.

It was always a punch in the stomach, especially when they looked so happy in each other's company.