Love Me To The Truth

Chapter Warning: BoyxBoy, NSFW

Draco was unable to move, or to process anything at the moment. He was standing in the middle of Hogsmeade, no coat on. He was cold, but he didn't mind it.

"Why didn't I just leave you to die in the fyendfire?"

Those words echoed through his brain, freezing it still. He blinked once, then twice.

There had been a misunderstanding, freaking Jean Jacques had formed a friendship with him just to forcefully kiss him in front of Harry when he had the chance.

He had done all of this to create a strain in their relationship.

Now, Harry thought that he had been playing with his heart the whole time.

And this wasn't true, he had given up everything, his family, his status, just to be with him.

He felt like his walls were crumbling down, his head started to spin, he felt like he would faint.
And Jean Jaques, he was going to pay. Not just yet, though. Revenge was a dish best served cold.

Throughout the next days, Draco tried to contact Harry in many ways, but he never succeeded.

He would try going in the Gryffindor common room, but the password had changed, so there was nothing he could do about it.

He tried fire communication, but he never found Harry by the fireplace, it was always someone else or it was empty.

Harry would never eat in the Great Hall. Draco was worried, as he was kept in the dark regarding the other boy's condition.

Speaking with Ron or Hermione was pointless. They would not reason with him, no matter how hard he tried. They were firmly convinced of the theory that their whole story together had been fake and part of a cruel plan to 'get back at the chosen one'.

Ron even got physical with him once in the hallway.

He grabbed him by his robe and pushed him to a wall. Before Draco knew it, the redhead had punched his face hard enough to make him fall.

He would have continued his beating if it hadn't been for Hermione, who intervened.

"No!" she shouted. "Stop it!"

"Why should I? This disgusting excuse of a human being has completely fooled my best friend! He hasn't changed, Hermione! He shouldn't have been trusted!" Ron growled.

"Ron, stop, I didn't fool anyone! I swear, Germain kissed me because he saw that Harry was looking!" Draco said, trying to push Ron away from him, but he wasn't strong enough.

"Why should I believe you, uh? You've done nothing but lie your way through things for eight years!" Ron spat.

"I know that, but those were dark times. I am a different person now-" Draco tried to say, but Hermione zipped his mouth shut with a hex.

"Let's go, Ron." She ordered. "I don't want to hear anything that this traitor has to say. "

Shooting Draco a death stare, she tugged on her boyfriend's shirt, motioning for him to come with her.

Then they walked off, leaving him sitting there, his mouth magically sewn shut and his eye black.

Ginny and Luna didn't seem to listen, either. They weren't violent with him, they just wouldn't acknowledge his existence.

Draco found out the hard way that it's hard to be believable, when you've always lied.

Meanwhile, Jean Jacques Germain, the person who had caused all of this shit, was nowhere to be found. It was like he had vanished in the air.