Nothing Can Break Us Apart

Before Harry could realise what was going on, his old room mate, fellow DA member and close friend, Neville Longbottom, had already cast Petrificus Totalus on him.

Professor McGonagall, Hagrid, Miss Sivan, Mr and Mrs Weasley tried to stop Lucius and his henchmen by firing silent Stupefys, but to no avail. He dodged every shot. 

Draco was too shocked to do anything, he didn't even have his wand with him. He cursed himself for having been too muggle-like for his wedding.  

Blaise suddenly cast an impedimenta on him. The blond boy hadn't seen it coming as he was kneeling down to where Harry had fallen, trying to wake him up even if he was wandless.

If anyone tried to get close to Mrs Malfoy, they would get petrified or stunned by Neville.

Ginny and Luna ended up being among the petrified.

Hermione and Ron held onto each other as they hid behind the altar.

"Let's hit them from here!" The brunette whispered in a loud tone, poking her head out of the hiding spot to get a glimpse of what was happening.

Half of the guests were unable to move, others would fight.

Flashes of green and red lit up the room, all while shocked muggles didn't know where to turn.

Some of them thought it was an act and that it was part of the show - especially Rosemary Granger, who stood there, watching the scene unravel.

As Hermione was about to pronounce the words to a binding spell, a hand was placed on her mouth to prevent her from speaking.

Her initial reaction was fear, but then she relaxed when she saw that the hand belonged to Fleur.

"Don't do anything, Herrmione." the blonde girl whispered. "No need. You will see, we've got zis underr contrrol."

Hermione nodded, although she found it rather odd that the adults in the picture weren't too aggressive on the intruders.

"I won't let my son marry this scum!" Lucius' voice boomed through the venue. He had the most disgusting expression on his face.

All while Neville and Blaise kept the others busy, he grabbed his immobilised son by an arm and dragged him to his mother. 

The woman sat up to touch Draco's face. "Oh, my dear, naive son. Did you really think that I'd be fine with you marrying a man? In a muggle ceremony?" She shook her head, while clicking her tongue.

"Go on, Lucius. Disapparate." Narcissa instructed.

"I'm trying, but I just can't." her husband whined. Try as he might, he wasn't able to flee the scene.

"What do you mean you can't? Let me do that!" Mrs Malfoy shouted, pushing him away to take her son into her arms.

To her surprise, she didn't succeed in it, either.

"Of course, you can not do that." said Professor McGonagall, walking towards the three of them.

A smile sat on her wrinkled face as she spoke.

Narcissa was more confused than she had ever been in her entire life. She jerked her head slightly to see that both Blaise and Neville were being held down by Hagrid.

Someone had reanimated Harry, because he was standing up, giving her the scariest of death stares.

"Did you really think that we weren't prepared for this eventuality?" said Arthur Weasley.

He, too, was smiling. 

"What...?" Both the Malfoy spouses said in unison, Narcissa letting go of her son.