Do It Like A Muggle

A fortnight later, it was time to leave Hogwarts for Easter Break.

This year, Harry was going to celebrate it in an unusual way- first thing being with his boyfriend, secondly, he was going to spend it in Hermione's house.

Hermione's parents, Laura and Donald, had invited all her friends over, mostly as a Thank You to the Weasleys for having given their daughter a place to stay on so many occasions.

Most of them had agreed to it, but Ginny and Luna had already made arrangements to spend it in Luna's house. Xenophilius had invited Ginny as he saw her as 'his daughter's most personal friend'.

It was a great opportunity for the girls to come out as a couple to him.

The day the students had to take the Hogwarts express to King's Cross, Hermione wanted to make sure that everything was into place, before having her boyfriend and her friends step foot into her house.

"So, do you remember what I told you?" she asked them all.

They were walking in the hallway, making their way towards the Thestrals that would have taken them to the station. They had all used Locomotion Charm on their trunks, so they were flying behind them.

"That your grandma doesn't know that you're a witch, therefore we have to prevent strange things from happening." said Ron, reciting it like a line for theatrical purposes. He rolled his eyes after he finished.

"Thank you, baby." She said, as she climbed on the carriage. "I trust Harry on this, but Draco..." she gave her friend a look. Draco had never had anything to do with muggles, so he was a real beginner. She was worried that he would do something that would give them away.

"No worries," said Draco, as he sat opposite her, next to Harry. "Your friend here has taught me a few important guidelines to follow."

"Hoping you payed attention." said Harry.

"There will be no problems." He said to Hermione, ignoring his boyfriend.

"Oh, alright... I'm just stressed. Ron has never met my parents." said Hermione, sighing.

"Oh, I am more scared than you are." said Ron, shivering a little.

In the last days, when Harry and Draco slept in the same dormitory as Ron, he had been pestering them with his anxiety. 'What if they don't like me? What if they kick me out after two minutes?' was only a glimpse of his constant rambles of fear.

"Remember, we don't have much time. We also have to find that spare second to say goodbye to the girls." Hermione reminded them.

"Don't worry, we have hours to spend on the train." Draco informed.

"Yeah, but we have many things to do... You need to change into muggle clothes before my Gran can see us... she's coming to collect us in London. Did you pack everything in? Harry, did you put Viridis in the owlery? Did you all get Toothbrushes? My parents are dentists, they care about dental hygiene..." the only girl in the group babbled.

"Yes, mum!" The three boys said in unison, as they descended from the carriage.

"She's the apotheosis of anxiety." Draco whispered to his boyfriend.

"Believe me, this is nothing." Harry answered.

----

As they got off the train in nine and three-quarters, Hermione had already put her arms around Ginny and Luna to say goodbye to them. The latter still had one foot on the locomotive.

"Bye girls! Have fun!" the brunette said.

"You too!" said Ginny, trying to adjust herself in the embrace.