Funner House ♛

Farrah's POV

Farrah's POV

"Jackson, Max, Farrah, Ramona come say goodbye! Joey's here." DJ yelled from downstairs.

All of us rushed down the stairs, hurrying to see the women before their night out. Everyone had their nose stuck in their electronics except for me, who had a major headache from watching too much Netflix.

"Hi, kids" Joey greeted, excited to spend time with the youngest members of the family

"Hey. Yep. Whatever." They all responded, while I gave a small smile and waved.

"Oh, I am feeling the love." Joey spoke with clear sarcasm at the kids lack of enthusiasm.

I walked down the rest of the stairs, leaving the rest of them at the railing still on their electronics.

"Teens these days." I joked, taking a spot in the armchair by the iconic blue couch

"Okay remember you guys need t-," DJ started until Steph interrupted her, "brush teeth, do homework, don't play with matches, blah blah blah. Come on, let's go."

Steph grabbed her older sister's arm before dragging her to the front door with Kimmy trailing behind, and slamming the red door shut.

Joey clapped his hands together and ruffled my hair, "Alright. Hey guys..."

He quickly stopped his train of speech, noticing all the other kids had left. I smoothed down my hair, as he continued to look for where they had run off to.

I rolled my eyes, sighing "Sometimes I wish they could take a break. I mean I have a headache from just watching Netflix, how do they not?"

I didn't wait for his answer, and made my way upstairs to look for them, hoping to release him of the trouble.

Quickly finding them in Jackson's room, I took a spot on his bed, throwing a ball in the air over and over. I'd found their hiding spot, so the rest of the job was left to Joey. Might as well join them in their comfortable laziness.

Joey walked in, obviously noticing the long time I was gone, "Hey. What's up, guys?"

Max turned to him, "I'm watching a live satellite feed from Pluto."

Joey bent down, "You like science? Alright, here's an impression of Astrophysicist, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, early morning, after breakfast, cutting the cheese"

I stopped throwing the ball and listened. He made a fart noise and I rolled my eyes, proceeding to ignore any more of his child-like attitude.

They all continued to stare at their screens. I flicked Jackson in the head and he didn't even flinch at the pain.

"Come on. I'm here to have fun with you kids," Joey complained, "Ramona get in here."