Ramona's Not So Epic First Kiss ♛

Farrah's POV

Farrah's POV

Popko, Ramona, Jackson, and I sat in the living room, busting ourselves with our phones. I was sprawled across the couch, with my feet in Ramona's lap and my head in Jackson's. Popko sat on the side table.

Kimmy walked in with snacks, and set them on the table, "Here's a crazy thought. You guys ever try interacting with each other?"

Jackson and I looked up at each other, then to Kimmy, "Who do you think we're texting?"

Popko sent something funny in the chat, and we all laughed together before typing multiple responses.

"Oh man, it's 4:30 gotta go FaceTime Lola." Jackson said, lifting up my head so he could get up.

"Hey, sounds like you're finally getting somewhere." Popko said

"Actually, he's FaceTiming her brother, but with any 'luck' she'll be in the background." I laughed

Jackson glared at me, then walked upstairs to work on his chances with Lola.

"Jackson's my best friend. But, man, he's got no game." Popko said

"Ain't that the truth." I agreed

"And I thought you guys would be dating by now." He said

"Not likely." I said, "Now I'm gonna go upstairs, and make sure he doesn't embarrass himself more than he already has."

After Jackson's face time call, we walked downstairs to the kitchen, looking for Ramona so we could ask her about Popko's text.

"Hey. Popko just texted me." Jackson said, "He wants to know if you want to go to the movies with him and some of his friends tonight."

"He does? He likes me too!" Ramona cheers to Kimmy.

"Get used to it. Gibbler women are like man magnets." Kimmy smiled

"Ok, tell him Ramona says 'yeah, sure" Ramona nodded, turning her attention back to Jackson, "Wait, no, no. That sounds too desperate, right? Um.. say 'okay whatever' and type it just like I said it."

"Ok, whatever." Jackson said walking out of the kitchen

"Hey congrats on kissing Popko." I added, making my way to the same door

"Wait, you saw that?" She asked

"Oh, yeah. As soon as I left you two alone I knew he was gonna make a move." I laughed, finally leaving the room

_____________

Later, I was in Ramona and I's room searching for outfits for the upcoming movie.

"Excuse me." Max said walking in, and dumping soapy water into her plant.

"What are you doing?" She asked