Chapter Four

4. Second Chances are Inevitable

Vince

It's been a couple of days since I've spoken to Mixx. I mean she would come at my beckon call. For god sakes, the girl practically worshiped me. And that was what I liked about Mixx.

I was getting really frustrated and so I called Mixx again. The phone rang and after a couple of rings, it went straight to voice mail. I slammed my phone to the wall and it broke in half. What the fuck was going on right now?

"Well if her ass don't wanna answer my fucking calls, then I'ma go and give that trifling bitch a piece of my mind." I said aloud.

I grabbed my cat keys and stormed outside and got on my motorcycle and raced to Mixx's house. What was so important that this bitch had me waiting for her ass more than a fucking week.

***

I arrived sooner than I expected and saw that there was someone else car in her driveway. I felt my blood boiling deep inside. I got off my motorcycle and raced up to the front door. I kicked down the door and saw Mixx and some other nigga making out on the couch. Their faces were shocked once I came in the house.

"Vince?" Mixx questioned.

"Mixx, what's up?" I said.

"Vince, what are you doing here?" Mixx asked.

"I came here to see my GIRLFRIEND, emphasis on the girlfriend part." I said.

"What?" the guy said.

"Clay, calm down. Vince I broke up with you a few days ago." Mixx said.

"No we didn't." I said.

"Yes we did." Mixx said.

"Well I don't remember." I said.

"Well let me make this very clear to you. We are broken up and we will never get back together. Ever!" Mixx said.

I felt my blood boiling in my body and my anger raging like crazy. My fist balled up and I was about to go mad, but I thought about Mixx and knew that if I even tried anything stupid so I can get at least get Mixx back. I turned around and left without saying anything else.

Mixx

I couldn't believe what Vince just did. He barged in my house and tried to tell me what to do. After Vince, Clay looked at me and wondered what the heck was going on. I gave him a smile and shoved him out the door.

I couldn't believe what just happened. Vince is really acting like a jerk. I went upstairs to take a shower and got dressed. I put on a black fringe mini skirt, a white cami, and all black converse sneakers. I laid on my bed and watched tv. Suddenly, I heard a loud knock on the door and I jumped. I went downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey, how are you?" Vince asked.

"How am I? Oh I'll tell you how I am...you barge in through my house ordering demands thinking you run the fucking place." I said.

"Look I'm sorry. I didn't know that we broke up, I mean you didn't exactly tell me face-to-face." Vince said.

"Was my not answering your calls or text not to settle for you." I said.

"I know but if you could just tell me what exactly what I did wrong." Vince asked.

"Lets see when I went over your house, you had bitches all up in your house half ass naked while throwing money at them. And by the look on your face you were having a whole bunch of fun." I said.

"It may have seen that way, but it was only because it was Mark'a bachelor party. It was at my house yes, but it was only for Mark." Vince said.

"Somehow I don't believe that." I said.

"Well believe this, you are my girlfriend and I love you so much and just give us another try and I promise you that I will never do that ever again." Vince said.

For some reason, I believed that Vince was telling the truth. I smiled and Vince walked up to me. He cupped my face into his hands and planted a kiss on me. I had to say that I wasn't sure if getting back together with him. But I guess everyone deserves a second chance.

***

Do you think that Mixx and Vince should have gotten back together?? What is your opinion on their relationship??