Chapter Thirty-Nine

39. Moment For Life

Mixx

Both and Trey and I smiled at each other and we kissed each other other. I heard our friends clapping in the background, which made me smile harder. I pulled away and gave Trey a hug because this was the best day that I've couldn't ever imagine. I thanked the pastor and as he walked away...I began to walk away and then I felt something wet running down my leg. I looked in the sand and there was a big wet puddle. Suddenly, I felt pain in my stomach like I did when I was pregnant with Isaiah.

"Uh oh." I said.

I was freakking out. I froze in my footsteps and then I began to scream in pain and that's when everyone noticed what was going on. I saw Trey ran over to me as well as Jhene and Hazel.

"What's wrong?" Trey asked.

"I think my water just broke." I said.

"You mean?" Trey questioned.

"She's going into labor!" Jhene shouted.

"Oh shit! Trey you and the guys get the car and we'll help her." Hazel said.

"Alright." I heard Trey said.

***

When the first contraction came I screamed on the top of my lungs like a crazy person. What felt like seconds which were actually minutes, each contraction came. I was holding Jhene's hand and then I was holding KJ's hand. Trey was driving and Hazel was telling me to breathe. What I was worried about was how much pain that I was in. The second came and I screamed whilst squeezing Jhene and KJ's hand, they tried to release my hand, but I was just too strong for them. I didn't know where we were or how we got there, but I was sure hell glad when we arrived at the hospital.

Trey helped me out the car and we both walked into the hospital. A nurse walked up to us and saw the crisis or whatever they wanted to call it. I was just in so much pain that I couldn't stand it.

"Is this your wife?" The nurse asked.

"Yes it is and she's in labor, please you have to help us.'' Trey said. 

"Ok. I'm gonna get her wheelchair and she can be rolled into the delivery room." The nurse said.

''Thank you." Trey said.

The next thing I knew, I was in a wheelchair being rolled into a room. I was put into a bed and a couple of doctors and nurses hooked me up and was about ready to make sure that I was ready to give birth. 

Trey

The gang and I were at the hospital in the waiting room. Anthony brought the kids over and waited with us. I was sitting in the chair with Isaiah in my arms. I was really nervous and I didn't want to be in the room when Mixx was giving birth. I was going to be traumatized for life. So Jhene and Hazel went in there to help Mixx through this time.

"Is mommy sick daddy?" Isaiah asked.

"No Isaiah." I said.

"Then why she at the doctor?" Isaiah asked.

"She's having a baby son." I said.

"Why?" Isaiah asked.

"Cause it was time." I said.

"Mommy gonna be ok-tay right?" Isaiah asked concerned.

"Yes she is son." I said.

Isaiah smiled at me and gave me a hug. When I look at Isaiah, I see Mixx all the way. I see her compassion, love, care, and honesty. I can see that Isaiah is just like Mixx and that he would do anything to protect his mother as will I.

Mixx

"Ok one more push Mixx." Dr. Robertson said.

"Come on Mixx you can do this." Jhene said.

I was inhaling and exhaling very heavily trying really hard to breathe. I pushed and then I heard a cry. "It's a boy." Dr. Robertson said.

"Another boy? That's great." I said smiling.

"You should be proud." Dr. Robertson said.

"Trust me I am..." I said stopping. "Ouch."

"What's wrong?" Dr. Robertson asked.

"I think I'm having another contraction. Oh my god!" I exclaimed.

"What? That's impossible." Dr. Robertson said as she came and looked. "You're dilated. She's going into labor again."

 "Oh shit!" Jhene said leaving the room.

"Where are you going?" I cried.

"I'm getting Trey. He needs to be in here with you." Jhene said.

"Well can you hurry up because I don't think I can be alone for this. Oh my god!" I said.

"Ok Mixx I'mma need you to give one big push, because you pushed most of it when you  were giving birth to the first child." Dr. Robertson said. 

"Ok."

"Alright on the count of three...one...two...three." Dr. Robertson said.

I pushed as hard as I could until the baby came out. I heard another cry and stopped. Dr. Robertson  picked up the baby and the nurse wrapped it in a towel. "It's a girl." Dr. Robertson said.

"Really? A girl?" I said.

"That's great." I heard a voice say. 

I looked up and see Trey walking in the room. I was exhausted and I could feel my body wearing out. Trey came in and kissed my forehead. "Alright we should all let Mixx get some sleep. We'll come back in 2 hours to check on you.'' Dr. Robertson said.

Everyone cleared out the room except for Trey. He just sat in the chair across from me and probably watched me sleep. But I couldn't really tell because by the time everyone had left the room; I had fallen asleep.

***

I heard the heart monitor beeping and my eyes opened. I looked over and saw Trey holding the twins. I smiled at him before he noticed that I was awake. I sat up in the bed and Trey looked over at me. He smiled and got up and brung the twins over to me. "Did you name them?" Trey asked.

"No...I uh didn't get the chance." I said.

"Well Dr. Robertson said to ask you when you wake up." Trey said.

"Oh ok. Well you can name the boy and I'll name the girl." I said.

"I rather you be the one to name them. I wouldn't really give them a name that you would like." Trey said.

"Ok. How about Michael Christian Neverson." I said.

"Perfect and our daughter?" Trey said.

"Mulan Kiara Neverson." I said.

"That's a good name." I heard Dr. Robertson said.

"Thank you. Now it's Michael Christian Neverson and Mulan Kiara Neverson, correct?" Dr. Robertson asked.

"Yes it is." Trey said.

For the next couple of hours, our friends and some family came and visited me and the kids. We all took turns holding the babies and it was such a good moment. Isaiah even got to hold his newborn baby brother and sister and we caught of a few moments of that. This day couldn't have gone better. I guess coming back to the Bahamas weren't such a bad idea. I'll never forget this moment ever in my life. I will remember this moment for life. The moment when I got married and when I gave birth to my beautiful healthy twins Michael and Mulan. 

Sorry guys, this is the end of Already Taken. But I will make another book called Already Taken Epilogue which will explain how the lives of everyone who was in this story are going. So stay tuned for that and don't worry about this story is not entirely gone.