Chapter Thirty-Six

36. The Truth Is......

Trey

I was walking down a long hallway with balloons and teddy bears. I had no idea what was going on. Until I reached a door with a white light coming from behind it. I looked confused and contemplate whether or not, if going through the door was such a good idea. But my curiousity kicked in and I opened the door and found Mixx rubbing her belly. I smiled as she had Isaiah in her arms. When she saw me, she got up and came to kiss me. I pulled away looking really confused.
"What was that for?" I asked.
."For being the best boyfriend and father ever." Mixx said.
"I try my best." I said.
"I swear you can be the best father to all of our future children." Mixx said.
"Future children?"  I questioned.
"Yea we already have Isaiah and this little one growing inside me here. After that we can have twins or triplets." Mixx said.
"Nooooooooooooo!!!!!"

*** 

I woke up with bullets of sweat coming down my face. I turned and saw Mixx sleeping peacefully. I smiled and then remembered that I haven't told her that she was pregnant. I mean she has been sick lately and waited on the doctor and now when she leaves, she doesn't even know that she's carry another infant inside of her. I slipped out of the bed and I went into Isaiah's room to check on him. He was sleeping peacefully and then I closed the door and went downstairs to the kitchen and made a drink. I grabbed a cup and poured some Brandy inside. I took a sip and went into the living room and watched tv.

I just couldn't get the fact that Mixx was pregnant again off my mind. I love her with all my heart and she isn't talking to me, so how exactly was I going to break the news to her. But Mixx is a great mother and a great girlfriend too. But I just need to prove to her that I mean bussiness and that I won't ever cheat again for real this time. I grabbed the house phone and dialed...

Mixx

My stomach was in pain and then I felt very naseous. I got out of bed and ran into the bathroom and threw up. I felt last night's dinner coming up and it wasn't a pretty sight. I made a disgusted face and the flushed the toliet. I caught my breath afterwards, and then rinised my mouth out with mouthwash and cleaned my face off from the dried lines that my tears left behind. After I finished, I was hearing voices coming from downstairs. And that's when I noticed that Trey wasn't in bed. I know this asshole was not cheaing again. 

I snuck downstairs and saw Trey on the couch and he was alone. But I was confused on what he was doing. I sat on the stairs listening on the conversation that he was having on the phone. 

"No...I just need it to be perfect, so can you do that?" Trey asked. 

"What the hell is talking about?" I whispered to myself.

I knew easedropping was bad, but if I was going to trust Trey again, then I had to know what he was up to or what he was planning. "Aight. Friday night around 7:30. That sounds great. Thank you so much...ok bye." Trey said hanging up the phone. 

I went back upstairs into bed and then laid down. I couldn't believe that he was cheating on me again. I didn't even know that if I was pregnant again or not. The doctor hasn't called me and my emotions were flying everywhere. A few minutes after I went to bed, Trey came and in the bed and fell right to sleep. He acted like he never left my side and he was being really fake and I couldn't handle his bullshit anymore.

"Are you cheating on me again?" I asked.

"What?" Trey questioned.

"I asked if you were cheating on me." I said sitting up.

"Of course not, what would make you ask me something like that." Trey asked.

"I don't know. I just feel like you aren't attracted to me anymore." I said.

"That's ridculous. Mixx I love you and you know that. So there's no need to worry. Plus, I don't need none of your seductive and hurtful belt covered oil body beatings." Trey said.

I laughed because Trey actually came up with a name for that. Trey leaned in and pecked my lips and then went back to sleep. But for some reason, I didn't really believe him because I had a strange feeling like he wasn't telling me he needed or wanted too. I just looked at me for a few minutes and then went back to sleep thinking about what a piece of shit Trey is.

~Around 2:30pm~

Jhene

"I don't know if I can do this." I said to Hazel on the phone.

"You can. Just keep your distance from him making sure he has space of not touching you, and then say what you need to." Hazel said.

"Ok." I said hanging up the phone. 

A few seconds afterwards, the door bell ranged. I went nervously to the door and opened the door where stood KJ. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "Hi." KJ said.

"Hey, what's this about?" KJ said coming in.

"We need to talk."I said.

"Ok." KJ said sitting down on the couch.

I stood there remembering what Hazel told me.I sat on the foot chair leaving some distance between KJ and I. KJ just stared at me until I was able to say what I needed to say. "KJ what happened between wasnt meant to happen. It was a mistake." I said.

KJ laughed. "What are you talking about?" 

"What we did. I can't...no it can't happen again because I need space from you." I said.

"Jhene, I gave you all the space that you needed and when I made a move on you that day, it was me showing you that I still love you and I want us to work." KJ said.

"I understand, but I need to make sure that I can take care of myself before I'm able to be with someone else. I'm sorry." I said.

KJ moved closer to me and looked me in my face. "You know I don't believe you. I can tell that you still love me otherwise, you wouldn't be kissing me."

"What? I'm not k--" KJ planted his lips on mine. I was hesitant for a moment, but it was like no matter how hard I tried to resist he would pull me in. I kissed him back and then he laid me on my back. I didn't understand why or how KJ could make me feel this way.I swear that he will end up being the death of me.

Mixx

Throughout the whole entire day, there has been one thing on my mind and that was: who was Trey meeting on Friday at 7:30. All day he's been acting so secretive and I was really getting angry. We were all eating dinner and Isaiah finished before us as usual and he went into the living room to watch tv before he went to bed. I grabbed his plate and put it in the sink and washed it out. Trey came and put his plate in this sink and I just washed the dished ignoring him.

"What is going on on Friday at 7:30.'' I asked.

"What?" Trey questioned.

"You heard me. Who and what is happening on Friday at 7:30." I said.

"It's not what you think." Trey said.

"Then please explain because I need to know." I said.

"Mixx, I had plans for us on Friday. I wanted to take you out." Trey said.

"And then you wanted me to meet the bitch that you are fucking with right?" I said.

"No." Trey said.

"Then what is it then? You can tell me." I said.

Trey sighed and then stood up. He bent down on one knee and that's when I began to get confused. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a black suede box. "Trey what are you doing?" I asked.

Trey didn't say anything and opened the box which exposed a beautiful diamond ring. My eyes widen and I gasped real quick."Mixx Maria Danielle Walters, will you do me the pleasure of becoming my wife?" Trey said.

"Oh my god. I will. Yes!" I said.

Trey slipped the ring on my finger and he stood up and hugged me. I couldn't believe that this was happening. Was this actually real?

Comments and votes!