Chapter Nineteen

19. Is it True???

Mixx

I was dreaming about Trey as all my dreams are always about Trey. I suddenly woke up with a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. I began to move and then the feeling got worse. I felt like I was going to throw up and that's when I ran. I ran into the bathroom and threw up on the toilet. It taste really disgusting and it only made my stomach hurt even worst. I flushed the toilet and sat on it getting my breaths under control. Suddenly, I heard the door open and when I looked up it was Trey. I gave him a smile and bega to brush my teeth.

"Is everything ok?" Trey asked.

"Yea I'm fine. I'm just a little sick right now. I think it's just a bug or something." I said.

"Are you sure?" Trey questioned.

"Oh yea I'm sure. I'll be fine, I'm sure that it will past eventually.'' I said smiling at Trey.

"Aight, I'm gonna make you some tea." Trey said.

"Ok with honey please." I said.

Trey smiled at me. "You got it."

Trey kissed me on my forehead and went downstairs. To tell you the truth, I wasn't even sure that I was ok. It's been more than 36 hours and the doctor still hasn't told me what I needed to know. And I've been having weird symptons and I don't know exactly where there are coming from. I finished what I was doing and went back in bed. I turned on the tv and then my phone ranged. I was really confused because it was like 4 in the morning. I looked at it and saw that it was the doctor.

"Hey doc." I said quickly answering it.

"Ms. Walker, I hope that this isn't a bad time." the doctor said.

"No, no, it's a great time. I wasn't able to get any sleep but I'm glad you called." I said.

"Your blood test results came back 2 hours ago and I'm safe to that you are perfect heathly and that you tested positive." the doctor said.

"Positive? What do you mean I tested positive? Positive for what exactly?" I questioned.

"Oh no, it's not like that at all. You aren't positive for any dieases you are positive because you are pregnant." the doctor said.

I immediately froze up like a statue. I heard the doctor call my name, but I was responding. I was in total and complete utter shock, I basically dropped my phone and I think that the doctor hung up because I wasn't saying anything. Then Trey came in and saw frozen. He had a worried look on his face and then I snapped out of it.

"Are you ok?" Trey asked.

"Yea I'm just a little scared right now." I said.

"Scared about what?" Trey questioned.

"Um can I tell you something?" I asked.

"Yea of course." Trey said.

I didn't know if I should tell the him the truth because maybe it was too soon. Trey was still waiting on me and my heart was pounding like crazy just staring into his face. How will he react to this? Am I going to have live through alone? I took a deep breath and faced Trey.

"Ok, listen. I went to the doctor a couple of days ago because I wasn't feeling good. So the doctor gave a blood test and said that he would get back to me in a few days. He just called me and it turns out that I'm as healthy as a horse." I said.

"That's great babe." Trey said.

"But that's not all he told me." I said.

Trey

"But that's not all he told me." Mixx said.

"Whatchu mean?" I asked.

"Trey, I'm pregnant." Mixx said.

"Oh ok. Wait what?" I said.

"I'm having a baby." Mixx said.

"Congratulations, who's the dad?" I said.

Mixx looked at me with the ''what the fuck?" look. And what I said is what I mean. Mixx couldn't be pregnant that fast because of the fact that we just got back together with each other. So who the fuck has she been sleeping with?

"Excuse me?" Mixx questioned.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you serious right now? Did you just ask me that question?" Mixx said.

"Yo, you can't be pregnant that fast. We just got back together and shit must've happened like before then." I said.

"Why are you being a real asshole right now?" Mixx said.

"I'm not being an asshole right now. I'm just telling you the truth." I said.

"Nigga, when we got back together, we was having sex every day without no condom and you still wanna act like that." Mixx said.

"So what?" I asked.

"Trey, you only acting like this because you don't want to accept the fact that I'm pregnant by YOU and ONLY YOU!" Mixx said.

I couldn't hear this shit right now. I got off the bed and headed downstairs and then I heard from upstairs Mixx calling me a fucking deadbeat. That made me angry and my blood began to boil. I would've gone back to confront her about it, but I was too hyped up and then shit would've gotten too real and problems don't need to start.

Mixx

I couldn't believe this shit. Trey was being a real deadbeat at the moment and I couldn't believe that he was acting like this. He was the main talking about children. The main wanting to have a baby with me and getting married to me. But damn, I never knew that he would be such a fucking asshole realizing that it's right here in your fucking face. Trey had left the house and I was there in this house by myself with my thoughts thinking: well damn niggas wanna be dickheads and not wanna step up, then shit I'mma do everything my own self.

~The Next Day~

I woke up the next morning and found myself in my bed by myself. I didn't worry or sweat it because I know that I'm going to be a great mother and nobody can tell me otherwise. I got out of bed and took a shower and then got dressed. I put on a pair of Adidas sweat pants, a white tank top, and retro breed Jordans. I went downstairs into the kitchen and made me a small breakfast. Suddenly, I heard keys jingle and the door opened with Trey coming inside.

I scoffed because I had nothing to say to him and on top of that, it was 8 in the morning and he was now coming home. Fuck that shit. I took my breakfast and ate it real quick and placed my plate in the sink. Trey just noticed that I was in the house and he expected me to say something about it.

"Hey can we talk?" Trey said.

"I can't. I have things to do today, so if you will excuse me." I said beginning to leave.

Trey then grabbed my arm and turned me around. I was face to face with him and I rolled my eyes. I moved back a few steps giving me my own space. I stood there with my arms crossed ready for Trey to talk.

"Talk." I demanded.

"I'm sorry for.." I stopped him.

"Trey, I don't want your fucking apologizes right now because that shit don't matter to me right now. If you wanna leave then bounce because I don't need this right now." I said leaving.

I knew Trey was going to say something else to me, but I had somewhere that I had to be. Trey needs to learn that everything isn't going to go his way and that I'm not giving up or backing down. I'm having this baby and he can't say shit about it.

Check out my first August Alsina fanfiction called Hood Love.