Chapter Twenty

20. Forgiveness is Key (Part Two)

Mixx

I walked away from Trey and his bullshit because I didn't have time for it. Trey maybe a big giant asshole, but I will be damned if he ever denied my baby. I was on my way to Jhene's house to tell her the good news. I knocked on the front door and she answered it without any hesitation.

"Hi!" Jhene yelled when she saw me.

"Hey Jhene. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine. What's up?" Jhene said.

"Nothing except for the fact that I have to tell you some real good news to tell you." I said.

"Ok, what is it?" Jhene asked.

"I'm pregnant." I said.

"Shut the fuck up!" Jhene said sounding shocked.

"Yep and I never felt more happier in my life." I said.

"I can see that. So what did Trey say about it?" Jhene asked letting me in.

"He doesn't accept it for some reason." I said.

"What? What the fuck you mean he don't accept it? He's the one that got you pregnant right?" Jhene said.

"I know, but he seems to deny that I was with someone else at the time when we got back together. I just don't get it." I said.

"Yea I know what you mean? KJ completely freaked out when I told him, but sooner or later he maned up took the responsibilty of what had to be done." Jhene said bringing over Aniya.

"But it's not like Trey to act the way that he did. To be honest, it kind of hurts for him to even think that I would betray him like this." I said.

"Well did you do anything that would make him think that way?" Jhene asked.

I looked at Jhene like she was crazy. "What the fuck do you think? I love Trey and to even attempt something so stupid and so irrelevant is childish." I said.

"Ok a, no cursing around my child and b, then talk to him and let him know what's on your mind regardless of how you feel because it's all about the baby hands down." Jhene said.

I thought about what Jhene said and she was right. Trey and I's problems shouldn't be about us right now. Right now, it was all about the baby that was growing inside of me. I smiled at Aniya and realized that if she wasn't here then, I wouldn't have the inspiration to do what Jhene and KJ did. I smiled at them and wondered if I can be a good mother and have the perfect family.

"You're right." I said.

"Well yea, I'm always right. Now go and talk to your man." Jhene said.

I smiled and gave Jhene a hug and kissed baby Aniya on her forehead. I left the house and walked back home thinking about what it is exactly am I going to say because this was going to be a hard decision.

Trey

Anthony, KJ, and I were hanging out at the house talking like we do. I was telling them about Mixx and I. It's like we come to each other to figure out what shit has to be resolved because there is too much drama to be going in right now.

"Damn I don't know what to do." I admitted.

"What do you mean?" Anthony asked.

"I don't know if you guys heard but Mixx is pregnant." I said.

"For reals?" KJ questioned.

"Yep." I said.

"Like a baby is inside her right at this very moment." KJ questioned.

"Yea." I said.

"Damn nigga, what the fuck you gonna do?" KJ asked.

"Shit man, I don't know. To be honest, I don't even think the baby mine like for real." I said.

"Oh shit! You saying that Mixx cheated with somebody else." Anthony asked.

"I don't know man." I said.

"Bro, Mixx ain't a bad girl. I mean she's bio polar and shit, but you can never say that she a hoe or something." Anthony said.

"True my nigga." KJ said.

"Man, I don't know what to believe cause this shit is getting too real for me." I said.

"Just talk to her and see if things are worth giving it a try." Anthony said.

Before I could say anything the door opened, and in came Mixx. The guys and I were really surprised...at least I was. Mixx smiled at me and asked if we could speak to me alone. The guys understood what that meant exactly and just got up and left. 

"What is it?" I said acting stubborn.

Mixx

I came in the house and found Trey with Anthony and KJ. They must've been talking about us and our problems. I knew it because they all stopped talking and looked straight at me. I was nervous about what I was going to say. Anthony and KJ left and it was just Trey and I.

"What is it?" Trey asked.

"We need to talk." I said.

"About what exactly?" Trey questioned.

"Listen Trey, I get that you think I cheated on you or something, but you need to accept the fact that I'm pregnant and I'm going to have this baby no matter what you think or say about me. I love you Trey and I love this baby, but I'm going to ask you one time and one time only. Do you want to leave or do you want to stay?" I said.

I looked at Trey cautiously on what he might say. To be honest, I was quite scared maybe even terrified. Trey still didn't talk until when he came close to me giving us at least few centimeters of space. "Mixx, it was totally wrong of me to think that you would ever cheat on me. But the truth is that I love you too and I wanna be with you and be the dad to this beautiful baby." 

"Well then why do you deny it?" I asked.

"I didn't mean too, I just was just scared because all of this is happening too fast." Trey said.

"I know and I'm scared too but you have to know that, you are not alone in this ok.'' I said.

"Yea I know. And I'm sorry.'' Trey said.

I bit my lip and gave Trey a hug. I know that he was right. This was going to get scary for the both of us, but we have to used to the idea that we are going to have a baby and that can be scary for anyone and can cause people can shit their pants.