Chapter Twenty-One

21. Dead and Gone

~The Next Couple of Days~

Mixx

Everything in the past couple of days has been great for me. But my stomach has been growing bigger each day since I've discovered that I've been pregnant. My friends were all excited for me and I was too, but there was something that was bothering me on my mind. Who the fuck was sending all these mysterious gifts with no letter? The gifts were all baby things and I had to admit to whoever was doing this, I was beginning to get really thankful but it was getting too excessful.

***

I woke up with the knock on the door. I looked over at saw Trey knocked out. I got out of the bed and headed downstairs. Once it took me sometime to finally get to the door, and when I finally opened it...boy it was a big surprise for me. I rolled my eyes and was about to close the door, but it was stopped.

"What do you want Vince?" I asked.

"I wanted to see how the baby mama was doing." Vince said.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

"Oh come on, don't act like you think this baby is actually Trey's." Vince said.

"Vince this is Trey's baby and you have no type of evidence that can proof otherwise." I said.

"Oh really? Keep telling yourself that." I said.

"Mixx, you don't have to lie because that night, you had the best time of your life and you know it." Vince said.

"I don't know what you are talking about?" I questioned.

"Mixx, you know I love you right? Well then stop torturing the poor guy and tell him the truth." Vince said.

"What truth!?!" i questioned.

"Yea what truth?" I heard a familar voice say.

I turned around and saw Trey standing there. I moved away from the door and walked towards Trey. I know Trey was trying to figure out what was happening and to be honest, I was too. But I didn't know whether or not that this was a setup or not because as soon as I turned around Vince was gone.

"What the fuck was Vince talking about?" Trey asked.

"I don't know. He's just making trouble because he's made because this isn't his baby that I'm carrying." I said.

"Well isn't it?" Trey questioned.

''I can't believe this. Are we really having this conversation again?" I said.

"Why wouldn't we have this conversation? For all I know, that couldn't be my baby and that could be Vince's and you are just trying to pin it on me. I can't believe that I was so stupid." Trey said.

"Fine, believe what you want to believe because I'm not going to take it anymore. You and your accusations. You know what...just leave!" I said.

"Gladly." Trey said.

Trey looked at me angrily and stormed out of the house slamming the door behind him. I thought I was going to feel a single tear roll down my face. But that wasn't the case, I felt no sadness what so ever. I only felt anger and pity. I went back upstairs to my room and felt right back to sleep. 

Trey

I stormed out of Mixx's house because I was done with the "the baby's mine" game. If Mixx wanted to be a hoe and not tell me, that's not my problem anymore. I went back to my house and began cleaning throwing out all Mixx's stuff because I was done for real. I hated being the one trying make things, it was Mixx's turn and being how stubborn that she is, that shit is going to take a long time for her to apologize. 

Vince

Everything is coming into place. Mixx and Trey are probably broken up and it was time to play the savior of everything. Mixx knows that she still loves me deep inside. And I think no it's time to release her inner desires out. Mixx ain't getting away from me this time and this time I'm make it for sure.

Sorry for not uploading in a while and sorry that this chapter is kind of short. I will try to make next chapter longer and maybe more interesting (maybe). Anyways, what did you think about this chapter? Are Trey and Mixx really over? What about Vince causing problems?

P.S. Check out my new story called Hood Love. Need some support before I end up deleting it.