Chapter Sixteen

16. Forgiveness is Key

Mixx

Its been a couple of days and Trey hasn't talked or called me. I threw all the gifts that Vince had send me away and basically waited for Trey. I didn't take any calls or replied to any text unless it was from Trey. I basically went crazy in my room all day because I had gotten nothing and I mean nothing from Trey at all. I guess he was pretty mad and I wouldn't blame him, but damn, was he that mad that I had to suffer from not talking to him at all. This shit was going to be hard.

Trey

"So when are you gonna forgive her man?" Anthony asked drinking his beer.

I scoffed at his question. "Never that. That bitch that I called my fucking girlfriend lied to fucking face man and hid shit from me. I don't play that shit no more man."

"Damn nigga, you ain't gotta be like that." KJ said.

"I should be like that because she fucking lied to me man." I yelled.

"Aight, so she lied to you, but has she ever cheated on you." Anthony said.

"Nah, but she lied to my face thinking that shit was ok with her keeping all these fucking gifts from Vince." I said.

"Man I gotta agree with Anthony on this. Mixx lied to you ok...but she never cheated or did you wrong in any other way." KJ said.

I thought about what they said and I shook my head up and down. I knew that something wasn't right about it, but I think I was I the wrong and overreacting like I was a bitch or something. Shit! I grabbed my keys and left my house to go to Mixx's house. Once I got there, I knocked on the door and then Mixx came and opened it. She looked shocked and surprised.

"Trey?" Mixx said.

"Hey." I said.

"Come here to yell at me again?" Mixx asked.

"No ma, we need to talk." I said.

Mixx moved aside that I could come in the house. She closed the door and we looked in each others eyes for about a coupl of minutes. I could tell that she was hurt, confused, and felt betrayed because I didn't even give her a chance to explain herself. I would be too, so I don't blame her.

"What do we need to talk about?" Mixx asked.

Mixx

I was shocked that Trey came to my house. I didn't want to look too excited because maybe to him, it might be easier for him to get me back if whatever else reason he came over here.

"What do we need to talk about?" I asked.

"I just wanna say that I'm sorry for everything." Trey said.

"Why are you apologizing to me right now?" I questioned.

"Last time we spoke to each other, it didn't go so well and it was wrong for me to think that something was happening. I didn't give a chance to explain and I was acting like an asshole and didn't give a shit at the time." Trey explained.

"I understand. But I should be saying sorry to you, not the other way around. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about Vince and his obsession with me. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry, or better yet get involved. I can fight my own battles, that's why I didn't tell you especially when things involve Vince." I said.

"Mixx, I love you so much it fucking hurts." Trey said.

"And I love you too, but you have to trust me and know that I'm not like the other hoes of ex girlfriends that you had in the past. I'm loyal and faithful and you should know that." I said.

"I do know that. But shit, I didn't know what the fuck to do because its Vince that I don't trust. It's like he's taking you away from me and I can't stand to know that you are going to be taken away from me." Trey said.

I walked up to Trey and looked in his eyes and grabbed his hands. "I'm not going anywhere and don't you get that. I love you and I will do anything for you." 

''I know you will." Trey said.

Trey cupped my face into his hands and leaned in and planted a kiss on me. It felt good to feel his kisses on me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as Trey picked me up and carried me to the couch. I didn't care that my house was messy or that there was a bunch of shit on the floor. All I wanted to do was be with Trey and be able to kiss him and touch is body again. Trey laid me on the back, and began kissing me all over me. It felt so good to feel the touch and everything else......