Chapter Twenty-Six

26. Second Chances Are A Given

~The Next Morning...Around 9~ 

Trey 

I woke up the next morning with the biggest hangover that I could possibly have. I guess I got completely wasted and did something that I probably will regret. I sat up and realized that I still had my clothes on, but I was somewhere else completely different. I looked up and saw that I probably over Symphony's house. I kind of felt a little better about finding out that I was safe. Suddenly, I heard the door open and in came Symphony with a tray. I couldn't help but smile because she looked so wifey doing it. She sat the tray down in front of me and then sat next to me.

"Morning." Symphony said.

I laughed a little. "Morng, what-what uh what's all this?" I asked.

"Its your breakfast." Symphony said. 

"I think this is more than a breakfast, this looks like a feast." I said.

"Well I wanted you wake up after last night." Symphony said.

"Was I that bad?" I questioned.

"Well I wouldn't qualify it as a good either." Symphony joked.

"What exactly was I talking about the whole time?" I asked.

"Some girl named Mixx and your son." Symphony said.

I felt really embarassed at the moment. Why in the hell was I talking about Mixx when I had a beautiful women in front of me. I really felt bad for Symphony about the fact that she had to listen all to my problems. "Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--" She stopped me.

"It's ok. I can totally relate to what it's like for someone that you love to break your heart. And you can keep talking about it if you want too. It really doesn't bother me that much." Symphony said.

"Nah, it wouldn't be fair to you. So how about I take you out later on tonight?" I said.

Symphony smiled because I knew that she liked idea. "Um yea that sounds really nice." She said.

"Cool. Well I gotta go, I'll call you later." I said.

"Yea that's fine." Symphony said. 

I put on my shoes and kissed Symphony's cheek and left her house. I called a cab and went back home. Once I got there, I quietly and quickly opened the door and went upstairs. But then I got caught, Mixx was exiting the room with Isaiah in her arms and she looked at me with the "stank" look. She didn't say anything else to me, but just went downstairs into the kitchen probably to go feed Isaiah. I felt really stupid trying to sneak in without getting caught. I know that it wasn't a good idea.

Mixx 

Trey didn't come back home last night, so I figured he was out drunk somewhere. I went into Isaiah's room and picked him up and headed out. He was hungry and I had to make sure that I was able to feed him before I got meet up with Jhene and Hazel at the park later on today.  Then I bumped into Trey in the hallway and I just looked at it him. It was 11 in the morning and he was just now coming in. I shook my head and went downstairs and warmed Isaiah a bottle. I swear that I love this little boy so much.

***

It didn't take long that Isaiah fell asleep. I cleaned him up and put some nice clothes on him. I laid him into his carrier basket and brought him to my room and laid the basket on the room on my bed. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. Then I got dressed in skinny jeans, a red tank top, and red vans. I put my hair in a bun and I grabbed Isaiah and we headed off to the park to meet up with Hazel and Jhene. When I arrived, I found Jhene and Hazel, they were already sitting on the bench relaxing. I grabbed Isaiah and headed over to them.