Chapter Thirty-Five

35. Silence is Plan

Mixx 

It's been a few hours since I've been to the doctor. My symptons have been getting worse and I needed to know what was wrong with me. So I went and now I was waiting for the doctor to get a chance to call me back. I was really anxious because now that I know that Trey cheated on with some bitch at a bar, I'm giving him the silent treatment until I want to forgive him. But for some reason, Trey has respected my decision and he hasn't tried to get me to talk to him unless it was about Isaiah. But I kinda felt bad because Trey suffered from my beating a couple of days again and he wasn't technically mad at me for doing that. And that only made me worry even more than usual. 

***

It was no Saturday and still no word from the doctor. I didn't have to wait around for the doctor to call me because I had things to do and for him not calling me wasn't on his list, then the hell with it. I got off my bed and headed downstairs where I found Trey and Isaiah eating lunch together. I grabbed a plate and then sat down next to Isaiah who was almost finished eating. After Isaiah was done, he kissed me on the cheek and ran upstairs. It was just me and Trey now. It was awkward for a couple of minutes, but then Trey decided to speak up. 

"I'm sorry." Trey said.

"For what?" I questioned.

"You know what Mixx, stop playing." Trey said..

"Trey, I have nothing to say ok. You did what you did and I'm moving on from it as should you." I said.

"So you aren't going to break up with me?" Trey asked.

"No. Because if I do then you are going to do everything in your power to try and get me back. I'll give in and then we'll be together again and move on. Plus, I don't need Isaiah asking questions about our personal problems because they will affect him ask well." I said.

"I understand, but I still want you to know that I'm sorry." Trey said.

"I know Trey and I'm sorry too." I said.

"What the hell do you have to be sorry about?" Trey asked.

"I don't know. I feel sorry because I gave you reason to wanna cheat on me and to wanna break a promise to me and your son. I'm sorry that I feel worthless towards you." I said getting up.

I couldn't believe the way I was acting. What in the hell was wrong with me? I was being crazy and being very anger for no reason. The doctor better hurry up and call me before I actually do something that I might end up regretting in the future. 

Trey

No lie, I really regret cheating on Mixx with Heather. I just want to know how she feels right now. Because the beating was only her anger talking and I know Mixx that she has alot more emotion in her than she likes to admit. I wasn't going to bother her until she actually tells me what's going on, but she's going to tell me eventually and I want to make sure that she's ok.

Jhene

"I can't believe I slept with him." I said to Hazel

"How was it?" Hazel asked.

"What?" I questioned.

"I'm sorry, I just haven't had much sex lately with Anthony. He's been super distant lately." Hazel said.

"Oh. But your answer your questions, it was sensual and passionate. It was more than wanting a booty call." I said.

"So what you are saying is that you think that KJ wants you back." Hazel said.

"Something like that. I dont know, KJ has really stepped to being a dad to Aniya and has showed more passion than anything. I just don't know what to do." I said.

"It seems like you want him back. And he wants you back but why won't you be with him?" Hazel asked.

"I don't know, I guess I want to but I want some space from him. After what he did, things haven't been the same with him and I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eye." I said.

"So you want to be with him and then you don't want to be with him." Hazel said.

"Exactly." I said.

"I don't undestand, but what I do understand is that KJ loves you and he wants you back. So you giving in and having sex with him meant something. I suggest you talk to him and see where you guys stand." Hazel said.

"I don't know." I said.

Before Hazel could say anything to me, my door bell rung. Hazel got up and went to go answer it. I wiped the tears that were apparently streaming down my eyes, that I hadn't noticed. I heard the door closer and turned around to ask Hazel who it was, but to my surprise it was Mixx. I haven't seen or spoken to Mixx since the party which was like 2 months ago. I was surprised that she was even here.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi." Mixx said.

"What uh, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I had nowhere else to go. I went to Hazel's house, but Anthony said that you were here. It was better than being at home right now." Mixx said.

"Oh." I said. "Look Mixx can I just say--" 

"I forgive you. I know that it wasn't your fault and I know that now. I was just being stubborn and not wanting to admit. I just miss having my best friend." Mixx said.

I smiled and Mixx smiled back. I walked over to her and then we gave each other hug. Then I felt Hazel join in on the hug. I couldn't help but smile harder than ever. I finally have all my friends back and it was a good thing too because I was beginning to fall apart. And to be honest falling apart really wasn't me. I was always the one to keep things in place and always had everyone to stay on track. Now I realized what that pain and confusion feels like.

Trey

I just put Isaiah to sleep and it was around 11:45pm. I sat down to watch some tv to relax and relieve stress. Suddenly, the phone ringed and I was too angry to pick it up, but it was going to keep ringing, so I picked it up anyway.

"Hello." I said picking up the phone.

"Hi my name is Dr. Stevens and I'm looking for Mixx Walters." The doctor said.

"Uh yea, she's not here right now. But can I take a message?" I asked.

"Ok, her test results from her blood work came back. I want to let her know that she's pregnant again." The doctor said.

"What?" I questioned. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. Tell Ms. Walters congrats and good luck. Also, I'll see her in the next 3 weeks." Dr. Stevens said.

"Ok thank you doctor for the news. Good night." I said hanging up the phone.

I couldn't believe this, Mixx was pregnant again. What the fuck was happening? I had to tell Mixx this information. I couldn't believe that I was going to be a father again. To be I think one child is enough, but having two rugrats running around in this house was gong to be a little a little crazy.

Oh my god! Mixx is preggers again! What's happening here? Comments and votes please! 

P.S. This story is about to end in about 2 to 3 chapters, but I'll be making more stories that you guys will like. Thanks for giving me the feedback and confidence that I needed to start writing up this story again.