Chapter Seven

7. Shocking Truths and Insecurities (Part One)

Mixx

It's been a couple of days since Trey have talked since that night. It was weird to even try to speak to him because of what happened. But I knew I had to take the courage and talk to him about whats going on with us and our friendship right now. I shook it off and went upstairs to take a shower. Then I got dressed in a red cami and white ripped jeans, along with some red converse sneakers. I left my house and went to go over to Trey's house. To be honest I was really scared on what might happen if we ever talked. I finally arrived at Trey's house. My throat was stuck and I could feel my heart beating like crazy. I took the courage to knock on the door and stepped back a little making sure that I actually want to do this. Then the door opened.

"Mixx...hey." Trey said.

"Hey." I managed to say.

"What uh, what are you doing here?" Trey asked.

"We need to talk." I said.

"About what?" Trey asked.

"Trey, don't do that. You know exactly what I was to to talk about and theres no need to act stupid." I said.

"If you're talking about what happened a couple of days ago, I don't regret it and what I said was that. So..." Trey said.

I sighed and looked up at Trey. I couldn't believe what I was about to do. I looked up into Trey's eyes and walked up to him and planted a kiss on him. He probably seemed shocked but soon kissed me back and then wrapped his arms around my hips. I pulled away realizing what I just did. 

"What?" Trey questioned.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"Nothing wrong if that's what you are thinking." Trey said.

"I'm so confused." I said.

"What is there to be confused about?" Trey asked.

I walked into the house and sat on the couch. I heard the door close and then Trey followed behind me. My heart was beating really fast and I couldn't help but feel dazed, confused, and worried. Dazed because the way that Trey kissed me. Confused on what this leaves Trey and I. Worried because I have no idea what the truth will mean if something was bound to happen between Trey and I.

"What's wrong now?" Trey asked.

"How long have you had feelings for me?" I asked.

"For some time now. I can't exactly count." Trey said.

"Well why didn't you tell me this before?" I asked.

"Because I was...I was embarrassed because you were my best friend and you might think of me as one of those niggas who always wanted something from you." Trey said.

"Yea right?'' I said.

"But its true though." Trey said.

I thought about it and maybe he was right. But something still went through my mind, what would happen to Trey and I if we were to ever get into a relationship with each other? And I guess that showed through my face because Trey seemed worried as well.

Trey

I have no idea what the hell is going on with Mixx. But whatever it is, I'm not liking is. I had to do something or say something to try and help through it. So a brilliant and maybe even the best.

"Ok, I have a suggestion." I said.

"What?" Mixx questioned.

"Meet me here tonight around 8 and maybe we can talk then because you look a little stressed or something." I said.

Mixx sighed and I know she was about to tell me something. But I guess it was going to have to wait. "Ok."

I got off the couch and went to go and opened the front door Mixx followed right behind me. She gave me a hug and left the house. I could tell that she was pretty nervous about what might happen. But what she doesn't know is that I'm about to make her relax and get comfortable because what I got planned is nothing than what than she would be expecting.

Mixx

I just left Trey's house and went back to my house. I didn't know what or why Trey was making me come back to his house in about a couple of hours. But all I know is that I needed to talk to Jhene and Hazel because I needed some help. Especially with Trey and his mysterious ways. 

Sorry for the short chapter, but part two will be more drama and more interesting. Thanks.