Chapter Seventeen

17. Feeling Sick (Part One)

Mixx

For the past couple of days, Trey and I haven't left the house or even got out of bed. We had lots of making up to do and it was great. But ever since then I haven't been feeling good. So today I was going to the doctor today to see what was going on with me. Trey was knocked out sleep and I snuck out of the house and into my car driving to Hazel's house. Jhene couldn't come with us because she had to get ready for labor in the next couple of days, so she had to be relaxed. I picked up Hazel and we headed over to the hospital and went to go sign in.

"Are you nervous?" Hazel asked.

"More than you know." I said shaking my leg.

"Well you should calm down and relax. You act like you never went to the doctor's before." Hazel said.

"I have, it's the time of appointment that I'm getting." I said. 

"What do you mean?" Hazel asked.

"I don't know, but for a couple of days I haven't been feeling good. I just need make sure that I'm ok and that's everything's going good." I said.

"Are you telling me what I think you are telling me?" Hazel asked.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Mixx, are you saying that you might be pregnant?" Hazel asked.

"To be honest, I don't even know. I just want to find out." I said.

Suddenly, someone came out and said my name. I stood up and Hazel and I walked in the back to the doctor's room area thing. I was pretty nervous on what was about to happen. We entered the room and the doctor was already in there. Hazel sat on one of chairs against the wall and I sat on the hospital bed.

"Alright Miss. Walker, how are you doing today?" the doctor asked.

"I'm doing good I guess. I'm a little nervous." I said.

"Ok. Now it says here that you don't feel good and that your stomach is bothering you." the doctor said.

"Yes. I just have this weird feeling that something is happening with me, but I wanted a second opinion first." I said.

"Ok, well. I'm going to have to test your blood making sure that everything's ok because that's one of the ways that we check your body. I mean if that's ok." the doctor said.

I nodded my head and then the doctor grabbed the needle and stuck into my skin. I flinched a little pain because it hurt. I watched as the needle took my blood. The needle filled up and I felt like they took my whole body. I began to panic in my mind. Afterwards, the doctor checked my breathing and whatever else doctors do nowadays.

***

Hazel and I left the hospital and went to go get something to eat. I couldn't lie, I was kind of nervous for my blood test or what the results were going to be. Hazel and I were at Bonus a cafe and then we started talking anything but the doctor.

Jhene

KJ and I were the room watching tv. I was 9 months pregnant and I felt like a fat ass blob. I got off the bed and went to go to the bathroom. But when I reached the doorway, something wet came out of me onto the floor and I stopped.

"Uh oh." I said.

"What?" KJ questioned.

"I think my water just broke." I said.

"Are you serious?" KJ questioned.

"I'm fucking serious. Call everyone now!" I yelled.

KJ fell off the bed and called everyone and I mean everyone. He was in a panic and I went over to the bed so I could relax. The time was here and I couldn't believe it!

Do you guys think that Mixx could be pregnant? Comment, vote, and give feedback!