Chapter Twenty-Five

25. Life In Reversal

Trey

I woke up next to a naked Mixx and realized what happened last night was amazing and I hope that Mixx felt the same way. I looked at the clock and saw that it was around 7 am. I heard the baby monitor go off. I guess Isaiah was awake. I slowly and quietly got out of the bed, putting on my clothes and headed into Isaiah's room. He was smiling once I entered and then he started to fidget a little. I picked him up and held him in my arms. He was the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen besides Mixx. Isaiah looked at me and kept smiling at me. I could tell that he knew that I wasn't going to let him go ever and I was always going to protect him until my last breath.

I walked over to the bed that was in his room, laid on my back and did a miniature version of the airplane and lifted Isaiah up and down. He liked it so I kept doing it. I guess this was the first moment that Isaiah and I had ever since he got home from the hospital. Suddenly after a while, he feel asleep and so did I for a minute.

~4 Hours Later~ 

Mixx 

I woken up and saw that it was 11:30. I was worried about Isaiah because he hasn't cried in a while. I looked over and saw that Trey was not in the bed. I grabbed my robe and went into Isaiah's room and saw Trey and him asleep. Isaiah was asleep right on his chest. I smiled and quietly closed the door and went downstairs into the kitchen and found Jhene drinking coffee.

"Morning." Jhene said.

"Hey." I said getting some coffee.

"Heard quite the noise last night. Were you two making up for lost time?" Jhene asked.

"No." I said snapping.

"Then what was it? You can't mess his head like that Mixx, you know how he feels about you." Jhene said.

"I know, but I'm not looking for a relationship with Trey right now." I said.

"I thought you said that he was pressuring you to be with him and now that you too had sex last night, I thought it would've changed." Jhene said.

"No it wouldn't change. Now will you please stop asking questions about my life and go worry about yours? How's KJ by the way?" I snapped while leaving and going back upstairs to my room.

I really didn't mean to snap at Jhene like that. I was just tired of other people interfering with my life and asking a whole bunch of questions. I should've went back downstairs to apologize, but I was stopped by Trey. He looked up at me surprised that I was even up this early. I backed up a little and he closed the door behind him. I rolled my eyes and became instantly annoyed.

"We need to talk." Trey said.

"Please Trey not this again." I said.

"What? You didn't know what I was going to say." Trey questioned.

"I do know what you are going to say. You want us to be together and then we'll argue over it and then you will end up walking away and say that you won't give up on me and on us. Something like that." I said.

"Oh nah, I wasn't going to say that. I was going to tell you that I have some things to do, so I might not be able to come back until late." Trey said.

"Oh." I said feeling really stupid right now. "Yea sure. It's not like I'm not keeping you here under against your will. Go do whatever you want." I said.

Trey smiled and headed into the bathroom and doing whatever he had to do. I exhaled out of awkwardness and went back downstairs to see if Jhene was still in the kitchen and she had disappeared. I knew I should've walked away from Trey and went downstairs. I went back upstairs to check on Isaiah, and he was still fast asleep. I went into the bathroom and went to take a shower and then got dressed in skinny jeans, a black cami, and high top converse sneakers. I put my hair in ponytail and that's when Isaiah started crying. I went into his room and took care of his situation that needed to be handled. I swear that this was going to be a long day.