Chapter Twelve

12. Beautiful Moment(s)

Hazel

It was 2 am in the morning and today it was my wedding. Well in a couple of hours anyway. Everyone was flying to the Bahamas and I think that everything was going to be great. I looked over at Anthony and he was fast asleep. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek and he instantly. He looked over at me and smiled back.

"Hey." Anthony said.

"Hi." I said.

"Are we there yet?" Anthony asked.

"Not even close." I said.

"Oh. Are you ok?" He asked.

"Oh yea, I'm fine. I'm just nervous about in a couple of hours." I admitted.

"What do you mean? You still wanna marry me don't you?" Anthony asked seeming worried.

"Of course, it's just...I don't know. I just hope that this doesn't change us being that we've been together so long." I said.

"Of course not. Just think of us as the same couple, but better." Anthony said.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. Then he cupped my face in his hand and gently caressed my face with his thumb. "Everything is going to be fine. Just wait and see." 

"Really?" I questioned.

"Yea I mean in a couple of hours, we're gonna be a couple, Mrs. Anthony Alsina." Anthony said.

"I like the sound of that." I said biting my bottom lip.

"Me too."

We both smiled at each other and gave each other a kiss. Then I laid on his chest and fell asleep. I guess that he was right, maybe I'm just having some wedding doubts and jetters or something.

~A Couple of Hours Later~

Mixx

We arrived at the Bahamas and it was more beautiful than I expected to be. Lots of beautiful trees, sky, people, and just beautiful everything. We were all jeg-legged from the flight and I knew that we all wanted to go to sleep. I knew that I wanted too because shit that flight was like 20 hours.

"Guys let's go." Hazel said.

"Where are we going?" Jhene asked.

"Somewhere where everything is like paradise." Anthony said.

"What?" I questioned.

"Just in the damn car!" Hazel demanded.

We all rushed and put our luggage in the trunk and got in the car. We pulled away from the airport and started driving. We passed trees, buildings, and people. But within minutes, there was no more people or buildings around. Then we entered a bridge and then parked. Everyone got out of the car and looked at this beautiful house on it's on turf which hasn't been disturbed.

"Welcome to Fowl Cay Island." Anthony said.

"Wow.'' Jhene said shocked.

"Damn this place is popping." KJ said.

"Really bro?" Trey questioned.

"What?" KJ asked.

"That was the only thing that you could think of." Trey said.

"Well...shut up man." KJ said.

I saw Jhene smiling and walked over to her joining in the situation. I wondered how Jhene was because she was after pregnant with KJ's child and I think that she will need help and that's why I'm here.