Chapter Ten

10. The Fifth and Sixth Wheels

Jhene

I woke up the next morning and the only thing that I heard was my phone ringing like crazy. I mean it was so early for god sakes and who has the time to be calling people early in the fucking morning. I turned over and grabbed my phone answering it.;

"Hello." I said in a tired voice.

"Jhene! Glad you're up, I need you and Mixx to meet me in front of Sensual Dreams shop in the next 45 minutes." Hazel said.

"What?" I questioned.

"I'm looking for a dress idiot." Hazel said.

"Well why do you have to do it so fucking early?" I asked.

"Because I was too excited and I didn't even wanted to do it later like normal brides to be." Hazel said.

"And you're not normal?" I asked.

"Precisely. So get your ass up and call Mixx and get both of your asses down here or I will kill you." Hazel said.

"Alright, I'm getting up right now as we speak." I said.

"Good. See you when you get here." Hazel said hanging up.

I couldn't believe this shit. I slipped out of bed and went to take a shower. Then I went to go get dressed. I put on red tank top and half white half red ripped jean along with my black and red Nikes. I put my hair in a nice ponytail and left to go to Sensual Dreams. Then I texted Mixx telling her to meet us at Sensual Dreams. 

***

Once Mixx finally got where Hazel and I were, we went inside and Hazel just went crazy. I mean she tried on dresses that were too tight. Dresses that were too sparkly. I mean for god sakes woman this is your wedding, not a trip to the moon. I looked over at Mixx and she was just in her phone looking like she didn't even give a shit. 

~Hours and Hours Later~

I didn't know how long we were here, but finding a dress, no finding the perfect dress was taking forever and I was beginning to get tired. It was now 8 at night and we've basically been here all fucking day and I can't stand just sitting here just looking at Hazel playing dress up. I was going to leave when... ...

"What do you think?" Hazel asked.

I looked up and saw the dress she had on. I had to admit that it was so pretty and it suited her. The lace on her front and back was pretty and the rhinestone were actually in the spots they were supoosed to be. "I think that's your dress." I said.

"Really? I don't think it fits me right." Hazel said.

"Well that's what custom made is for. Other than that I think it's perfect for you." I said.

"No." Hazel said.

"Mixx back me up here. Don't you think that dress is gorgeous for her?" I asked Mixx.

Mixx looked up from her phone and her mouth just dropped. "Hazel, that's your dress. It's perfect for you. I mean you can get a little custom made and everything, but that is your dress and you can rock it." Mixx said.

Hazel hesitated and then agreed. "Ok I think I'll get it. Thanks Mixx." Hazel said.

I looked at Hazel like what the fuck? Mixx stole everything that I said and now Hazel understood. That shit was so fucking wrong. Hazel then went and took the dress off and Mixx and her left without me. I couldn't believe this, I was becoming the forgotten one already. And I guess it was showing ever since a couple of days ago, that day when Hazel told us that she was getting married to Anthony. Shit! I'm the fifith wheel.