Chapter Eleven

11. Apologizes Accepted

~Days Later~

Mixx

I haven't heard from Jhene in a while and I hope that she's ok. I mean I've called and texted her and she hasn't answered me back. I had to find her because tomorrow we were all going to the Bahamas for Hazel and Anthony's wedding. I needed to know that she was ok.

***

I got out of my bed and went to go take a shower. Then I got dressd in a white jumper and headed over to Jhene's house. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. I knocked on the door again and there was still no answer. This was getting to be irritating. I knocked on the door again and then the door slightly opened. I went in the house and looked around for Jhene. I went to the backyard and found Jhene on the chair with her head in her knees. 

"Jhene?" I questioned.

She looked up at me and didn't even say a word. Jhene looked like she had been crying. I sat next to her and consoled her. I didn't even know that she was hurting. As I was hugging her, Jhene pulled away from me.

"Get off of me." Jhene said pushing me away.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked.

"Nothing." Jhene said.

"Well it's something because you wouldn't be acting like this unless something was wrong. Now can you please tell me what's going on with you?" I asked.

Jhene hesitated because it was probably painful for her to say and I would undestand that. "I said it was nothing, now can you please go away?" Jhene demanded.

"No. Jhene you are my best friend and I'm not leaving you until you tell me, what the fuck is going on?" I said.

"But lately, you haven't been acting like it." Jhene said.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Ever since Hazel announced that she was getting married, you guys been all your time together and just been leaving me out. I felt like I was the forgotten one. And you know what I'm glad you guys did that because KJ and I are now together." Jhene said.

"You and KJ? Seriously? I'm so happy for you." I said.

"Yea right." Jhene said questioning my judgement.

"It's true. To be honest, I wanted you to have your opinion in everything that Hazel and I did." I said.

"But..." Jhene stretched.

"Hazel didn't think that you would understand what having someone in your life who you love or understand the concept of what real love is." I said.

"That bitch!" Jhene said.

"I know but don't blame her. She's acting like a real bride-zilla right now." I said.

We both laughed because we knew that that was so true. But I was still worried about Jhene because something had to be wrong. My face changed and then a worried look appeared on her face. "Are you ok?" Jhene asked.

"Yea. I just want to know what's wrong with you? I mean you were crying when I came in." I said.

"It's because..." Jhene stopped.

"Because of what?" I questioned.

"I'm pregnant." Jhene said.

My eyes widen by the news. Jhene was pregnant with KJ's child and I don't know how KJ is going to react to this. I mean shit, I didn't even know how I was going to react to this. I shook my head and gave Jhene a hug.

"What was that for?" Jhene asked.

"Because I am your best friend and I will be there for you no matter what." I said.

Jhene smiled. "Thanks Mixx." 

"No problem. Now are you coming with us to the Bahamas tomorrow?" I asked.

"Of course I am." Jhene said.

"So we'll you tomorrow morning at my house, so we all can leave together." I asked.

"Of course." Jhene said.

I gave Jhene a hug goodbye and went back to my house. I was happy that Jhene was able to tell what's going on with her. She needs to know that I'm always going to be there for her. Hazel isn't my best friend the way that Jhene and I are best friends. I love her and I will never replace.

Jhene

I couldn't believe that Hazel didn't want me around for her wedding. I feel like she's just jealous of me and the life that I live. But I shouldn't really worry right now because I have problems of my own. I can't believe that I'm pregnant by KJ. I don't even know if I'm going to even tell him because this happened way too fast. I mean what was I thinking that sleeping with KJ or having a relationship with him in the first place was a mistake.

What am I going to do now?

Sorry about the short chapter.

Quick note, I think this will be offically my last Trey Songz fanfiction. I will make other fanfictions, but I think I'll make other stories that won't involve celebrities. So please don't be sad about the Trey Songz fanfiction. But please be my readers and continue to support me.