Chapter Five

Sorry that the previous chapter was so short. I just wanted to get a chapter out so it can prepare you guys for the intense drama that is coming up. So beware!!!!

5. Friends or Frenemies

Mixx

I am right back where I started. I wake up the next morning next to Vince with his arm stretched out across my body. I swear that this was the routine. I slipped out of the bed and left Vince'a house. I got in my car and drove home. As I was pulling in my driveway, my phone vibrated. I checked it and saw that it was a message.

The crew is getting together @ Hazel's-- Trey

I raised an eyebrow and saw that maybe tonight was going to be ok. I think this will be good time for all of us to get together and have a bunch of fun.

K. What time?-- Me

Around 8.-- Trey

I agreed to go and I was really happy that the crew was gonna hang out together because we haven't did that in these last couple of days. Its like everyone has been running around doing busy stuff telling people who is doing who and what? And now that since all the dramas are all over, all of us can now relax and be calmed everything will seem ok.

***

I arrived at my house and went upstairs to take a shower. Then I got dressed in high waisted ripped jeans, a dark blue tank top, and galaxy converse sneakers. I then just sat in my room and waited for 8 to come.

~Hours Later~

Trey

Most of everyone was at Hazels house having a good time. I wanted this to be my chance to tell Mixx how I really felt about her. Since all this time, it's been really really hard to confess feelings to a person that I've known my whole life. KJ and I arrived about 2 minutes ago and the party had already started.

"Has anyone see Mixx?" I asked.

No answered and that meant that no one has seen her. I was ready to tell her. To tell her everything about the secrets I've been keeping and everything. Suddenly, the door was knocked on and there was Mixx only she wasn't alone, she was with Vince.

KJ

When Mixx arrived I saw the look on Treys face. He had been disappointed and look crushed. He sat on the couch and began drinking his beer. Oh boy how was this gonna play out.

Mixx

The gang and I were at Hazel's house having a ball. I went into the kitchen to get me a drink and then I heard glass shatter. I ran into the living room and saw Trey on top of Vince punching him in the face repeatedly. I was so scared that I didn't know what to do, but to stand there and cry my eyes out like a little baby.

"Someone make him stop!" I cried.

"You son of a bitch, you have no right to treat her like that!" I heard Trey say continuing to punch Vince, before everyone pulled him off of him.

Trey looked up at me and his face changed from angry to worried and then to ashamed. He knew that I was mad at him for doing what he did. But he had no right too. I was so pissed off at him that I didn't know what to do. I went over to Vince and helped him up and sat him down on the couch. His face was bloody and he looked like he was in serious pain.

"Mixx, he doesn't look so good." Hazel said.

"Yea she's right, don't you think you need an ambulance or something." KJ said.

"Yea you guys are right. Someone call an ambulance." I said.

"I'm on it." Jhene said.

***

Within minutes the ambulance arrived and took Vince to the hospital. Everyone had already left including Hazel because she had to do something important. It was just me and Trey. I couldn't even stand to look at him right now because of what he's done. I went back in the house and looked through my news feed on Instagram.

"I'm sorry." I heard Trey say. "Is he at least going to be ok?"

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" I said putting my phone down.

"What?" Trey questioned.

"You beat up my boyfriend and now he has to go to the hospital now." I yelled.

"Could you quit yelling at me?" Trey asked.

"No! Because you are nothing but an asshole and I am sick and tired of having to put up with your bullshit." I said.

"My bullshit?" Trey questioned.

"Yea." I answered.

"Between the two of us, you have more bullshit more than I do. You carry so much baggage that I can't carry no more weight on my shoulders." Trey said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Remember the night when we all went out to party and I said nothing happened...well something did happen. You made out with every nigga you saw and you didn't even care. I protect your ass from assholes like Vince and this is the thanks I get." Trey said.

"Why do you even care?" I asked.

"I don't. I just care enough for you not to get hurt." Trey said.

"Bullshit!" I yelled.

"You can believe all the lies that you want to hear, but me...I am done with trying to protect you. I'm done all together." Trey said walking away from me and out of the house.

What did I just do? And why was Trey all of a sudden acting like this? Everything was so weird and dazed that I had no idea what just happened.

Trey

I didn't know that Mixx would react that way, but I am so done with Mixx and her bullshit. I just need to get over her and find something or someone else to do.