Chapter Eighteen

18. Miracle of Life (Part Two)

Jhene

My water just broke and KJ was calling the crew and the doctor telling them that I was in labor. I was having contractions and I was screaming on the top of my lungs. Which sooner or later caused KJ to get off the phone and come over to me. I could tell that he was nervous and so was I because I never had a baby before and this was something completely new for me.

"Is there anything that I can do?" KJ asked.

"Help me get this baby out of me." I said.

"Babe, I can't exactly do that." KJ said.

"Well you better do something before I rip your fucking head off." I said.

I had no idea where all this frustration and anger was coming from. But it felt realy good to take it out on someone else. Suddenly, I heard the door slam and footsteps coming to the room. I looked up and saw Mixx and Hazel. I smiled and they came over to me looking worried.

"Are you ok?" Mixx asked.

"I'm having a fucking baby which is killing me from the inside out! So no bitch I am not ok." I said

"Whoa, hormonal aren't we?" Hazel said.

"I'm sorry. I just need this baby out of me." I yelled.

Suddenly I had another contraction. I was screaming in pain and with the looks on their faces, they were completely worried. I was beginning to push the baby out and one of them had to help me because I couldn't do this all by myself.

"You guys the baby is coming and one of y'all are going to have to... you know?" I said.

"Right." Hazel said.

"Mixx, you got this." KJ said.

"Shit!" Mixx said.

Mixx

Hazel and KJ were freaking out really bad and Jhene was screaming on the top of her lungs. I lifted up the sheet and saw something that was going to make me throw up. I saw a huge bubble and it looked like a head to me. I took a deep breath and looked up at Jhene, who was now sweating bullets.

"Ok, now Jhene on the count of three, I'mma need you to push." I said.

"Ok." Jhene said.

I grabbed the head and counted to three. That's when Jhene screamed on the top of her lungs and pushed the baby out. I pulled and pulled and then there it was. It was the miracle of life. I gently smacked the baby on the butt, so it can cry. I wrapped it up in a towel and cut the umbilical cord.

"It's a girl." I said.

"Oh shit really?" KJ said.

"A girl! I was hoping for a son, but a girl is fine too." KJ said.

I handed the baby to KJ and he looked really happy. I felt a pair of eyes on me, and when I turned around I saw Trey standing there smiling. He seemed impressed by the way I handled things. I went to go wash my hands and relax. Trey came and sat next to me and pulled me closer to him.

"You did great babe." Trey said.

"Thanks." I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"Maybe, one day that could be you." Trey said.

"You mean screaming on the top of lungs in agozing pain." I said laughing.

"No. Giving birth to our kid." Trey said.

"Really?" I questioned.

"Yea." Trey smiled.

I smiled back at him and then fell asleep in his arms. I was super tired and I needed some rest. It felt good to rest and I really didn't want to move from this spot at all.

Sorry for the long wait, school has started for me and I'm tired al the time. And I totally forget about publishing a chapter because I'm always tired. So thanks for being patient with me. Loves you guys.