11

You

"Be Areum's babysitter."

It took me several seconds to let Namjoon's words to sink in me before I squinted my eyes at him, "Why should I?" I asked him and Namjoon just rolled his eyes, "My work involves with people who wants me dead basically, Areum is my daughter and those people who wants to bring me down will target her to use against me. And I can't trust anyone to take care of Areum, even Taehyung is busy with his own work." He said.

"And you think I'm trustable?" I raised my eyebrows, "Well you are a daycare teacher and based on the way Areum won't stop babbling about you you won't even hurt a single fly. Besides..." He hummed and crouched down to my eye level and grabbed my chin up towards him, "... it's such a waste to ruin a pretty face like yours don't you think Y/N?" Namjoon smirked.

"You're a monster." I spat.

"Even in bed baby." He winked and let go of my chin before standing up straightly, "You'll start tomorrow, I'll handle the café where you are working at and I'll have Taehyung pick you up by 10AM because I have a meeting at 10:30AM. Don't you dare run away because I have eyes all over South Korea even overseas, I can find you with a single phone call got that?" His voice dropped a few octaves lower and his eyes were no longer filled with amusement instead it held a dark aura that made the air around the room feel thick.

Namjoon is intimidating.

I nodded subconsciously and he took out a pocket knife making me panic, "What the hell?!" I shrieked and tried to back away from him, he grabbed me by the arm and turn me around and felt the rope around my wrist loosen. I held my wrist to my chest and checked to see rope burns around it, "I told them not to hurt you." Namjoon mumbled but I could still hear him.

"I'll drop you off at your apartment."  Namjoon said while taking his keys.

I laid myself on my bed and felt paranoid, Namjoon said that even if I reported this to the police they won't help me because basically Kim Namjoon owns the whole city even the people who are assigned to protect the public are scared of him.

My hands went to gently rub on my now bandaged wrist which Namjoon's personal doctor wrapped it for me. He was rather innocent and angel like for a doctor but you can't judge a book by its cover, who knows what that doctor truly is. I closed my eyes and just let sleep take over me because I'm physically and emotionally tired today.

Waking up the next day it was 9AM and my phone beeped with a notification from an unknown number.

Unknown: Taehyung will be picking you up in an hour, make sure to have your breakfast first baby.

From the nickname I'm positive it's from Namjoon. I left it on read purposely and just get ready for my new job which is as a babysitter. As much as I want to fight Namjoon about this I just can't, I mean there's something about him that makes me... submit?

No, that sounds kinky.

But you get what I mean. I took a shower and wore something easy to move around which is a plain white shirt and my black jeans, I tied my hair in a loose ponytail and ate cereal. Just in time as my phone rang, it was from an unknown number but it wasn't Namjoon because I already saved his number.