Soranort

Third person POV

"But first, the thirteen darkness's shall be united." Xehanort said, standing up in his chair and summoning his keyblade. 

"All the seats have been filled. And now, the last vessel shall bear my heart, like the rest!" He yelled, using his magic to bring up Sora's chair to his height. 

Riku and Mickey gasped. "Sora!" They ran towards Sora, but Xemnas and Ansem stopped them. 

Then Xehanort put his magic onto his keyblade, and shot it at Sora. It went straight into his heart. 

"NO!" Riku yelled, fighting Ansem's grip. "It's too late!" Ansem yelled, pushing Riku's head into the ground harder. 

Xehanort laughed evilly as he watched Sora turn back into his actual age (KH2 Sora). Sora's hair slowly turned white. Then, Sora opened his eyes. They were yellow. 

He was Norted. 

"Sora no!" Mickey yelled. 

Sora smirked evilly. Xehanort returned the smirk. 

"Didn't take much to get him in our grasp." Young Xehanort said. 

Riku clenched his fists. "Y-You won't get away with this!" Riku yelled, tears filling his eyes. 

"We already did." Xehanort said. Then, everyone teleported away, including Sora. Riku and Mickey were left laying there, Riku in tears and Mickey in guilt. 

Just a small one shot of one of the scenarios that could've happened if Sora wasn't saved by Lea in DDD. 

Hope you liked it :/