Lexaeus and Zexion

Third Person POV 

Lexaeus and Zexion were put on a mission together to go to Agrabah and dispose of some heartless. 

They met up in the living room at some couches. Zexion sat down on the couch and gestured for Lexaeus to join him. Lexaeus did, sitting down in front of him. 

"No need to rush." Zexion said. 

Lexaeus sighed. "I guess so." 

"Prepare yourself for extreme heat." Zexion said, laughing slightly. 

"Yeah... it's always so cold here." Lexaeus said. 

Zexion nodded. "That's where these heavy black coats come in handy." 

"Yup." Lexaeus said. 

"Hey! You should be on your mission! Get to work!" Saix yelled behind Zexion. 

Zexion sighed and stood up. "I guess we should go then." 

Lexaeus joined him and nodded. "I guess we should." 

***

They made it to Agrabah, sweating and panting. 

"It's... so... hot!" Zexion complained. 

"I'm dying..." Lexaeus mumbled. 

"You two know that wearing those black coats is gonna make you more hot." Aladdin said, confronting the two men. 

Lexaeus looked at him. "We don't have a shirt on underneath." 

Aladdin smiled. "You're both men, just walk around shirtless. No one cares. It would be better to not be hot then to be dying of heat." 

Zexion sighed. "He's right..." 

Lexaeus met Zexion eyes. "Unfortunately..." 

Aladdin watched the two men awkwardly unzip their coats. Lexaeus was first. He slid off his coat and dropped it on the sand. He was extrememly buff and had lots of abs. Zexion was jealous. He had some abs, maybe one or two, but standing next to Lexaeus was going to be embarrassing. 

Zexion slowly and hesitantly slid off his coat, dropping it next to Lexaeus' coat. 

Aladdin smiled. "See? Much better." 

Lexaeus smiled. "Much better." 

Zexion rubbed his arm awkwardly. "Yeah..." 

The two finished their mission shirtless, Aladdin joining in with them. Once the mission was done, the two grabbed their coats and left Agrabah. 

They confronted Saix with their mission report. Saix was not pleased with how they got help from Aladdin, who which was in the light, not darkness. 

Just again trying to include Lexaeus more. Please suggest more one shots for any of the characters please!