Quotes

I was just reading this over and realized that some quotes have missing parts. When doing this, all quotes were done completely and nothing was missing. But I did this part on the laptop, and I'm reading it on my phone. Maybe my Wattpad on my phone took off some words?

If you see some words gone, I apologize. I tried to fix as much as I could!

Xemnas:

- My name is of no importance. What about you? Do you remember your true name?

- What a shame... And here I thought we could be friends.

- About Axel. The poor fool. How long will he keep chasing the illusion of friendship, when he himself lacks emotion? Trying so hard to retrieve what he has lost, when it may never have existed in the first place. He deserves nothing more than our pity.

- But weakness has the power to awaken that which is dormant. It is clear that through his actions, however foolish they may have been, Axel has touched Sora's heart. Perhaps HE will soon awaken.

Xigbar:

- As if! I'm doing my job. I'll have you know, I found one just yesterday. . That puts the Organization's count at 11. And since I've been working so hard, I had Lexaeus take my place for the day. I want to rest up for tomorrow, so I can wake up feeling nice and refreshed.

- Oh, don't be like that. Come on. Stay and talk. Isn't it time you told me about Xemnas's secret?

- Not eavesdropping. Couldn't hear what they were saying. Dying to find out what it was, though. You wouldn't know anything about it, would you?

- If they're gone, they're gone. No point in crying over split milk.

Xaldin:

- This place is refreshingly quiet with Demyx gone.

- ... Then what in blazes did happen?

- You've seen him haven't you? Every inch a monster.

- They think the power of love will save them? That's the stuff of poetry, not practicality.

Vexen:

- That isn't funny. I suppose I have no choice but to wait. But the clock is ticking. Time is running out. What to do? Why is he never around when I need him? It's almost as if he knows I'm looking for him.

- Hee hee... Interesting... So much to inspect... To dissect...

- You're mine today, Roxas. (Creepy...)

- Never mind. Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself. You're showing some improvement, at least, even if your natural talents do fall woefully short of my own.

Lexaeus:

- You and that Keyblade are invaluable to the Organization. With your job, however, comes risk. Each mission will pit you against more and more Heartless.

- Let it go, Vexen. Zexion, tell us. What did you detect?

- Nor is Axel. Who knows what that one is thinking...

- See the power of darkness! I, Lexaeus, will not yield to a frail-hearted coward! Now, end your resistance, and let the darkness in.

Zexion:

- I think eavesdropping is intrusive. Why are you even here? You and were tasked to recruit new members. Have you forgotten, or were you procrastinating.

- Is that so? Well, then, I will leave you to it. I have work to catch up on. Good day.

- Your point?