Soranort x Roxasnort

Story and ship suggestion: ItzelBarajas160

Third Person POV 

Sora had been wondering around Twilight Town, taking in the surroundings. It was quiet. No one was out this evening. 

Sora was getting used to his new form. To the way he is now. He had been Norted. He hasn't really felt any sort of emotion since then. It felt lonely to him. 

He ended up at the sand lot. He felt comfort being here. He remembered what it felt like to win against his opponents. 

He walked onto the fighting area, standing in the middle and looking around the place. He loved it here. 

"Sora?"

Sora turned around and saw Roxas... but he wasn't Roxas at all... 

He was Roxasnort. 

"Roxas?" Sora asked. Roxas stood in front of Sora. "Why're you... his vessel?" 

"Because you are. Since you became Xehanorts vessel, that meant I had to become his too." Roxas said. 

Sora felt guilt. He felt guilty because it was his fault that Roxas was Norted as well. He shouldn't have let Young Xehanort do that to him. 

"I'm sorry... Roxas..." Sora said, looking at the ground. He couldn't feel sadness, but he knew in his head that he would feel it. 

"It's okay. At least now I get to be here with you." Roxas said, stepping closer to Sora. 

Sora examined Roxas. He examined his eyes, and his lips, and his features. Sora felt a sudden... connection with Roxas... he felt a sudden feeling towards him... almost like he was feeling love for him...

Sora grabbed Roxas' hand and held it tight. 

"Roxas?" Sora asked. 

"Yes, Sora?" Roxas asked, grabbing Sora's other hand and holding it. 

"I feel... like I love you... I don't know why... but I just do..." Sora said, looking away from Roxas, not wanting the rejection. 

Roxas just smiled and caressed Sora's cheek. Sora's eyes widened. 

Roxas leaned in and kissed Sora passionately. Sora melted into the kiss, kissing back with the same amount of passion. 

Aqua had been lurking around, watching them secretly. And once she saw Sora and Roxas kiss... she practically died. Her nose started to bleed and she started to fan girl WAY too hard. She quickly took out her phone and started to snap 1000 photos of them. 

Xion had been there too, snapping pictures of them as well. Aqua and Xion made eye contact and met up somewhere away from Sora and Roxas. 

"We've gotta send this to everyone!" Aqua shrieked. Xion shrieked as well, nodding in agreement. 

They sent everyone the photos, including Riku and Axel. Riku has loved Sora for the longest time, and Axel has loved Roxas for the longest time. You can imagine how much rage their in. 

"We must report that Sora and Roxas have been norted." Xion said, getting a bit more serious about the situation. Aqua nodded. 

So, the two set out to Master Yen Sid, where they found Riku, Axel and Kairi. 

"Master! Sora and Roxas have become Xehanort's Vessel!" Aqua yelled worriedly. 

"I know. Riku and Axel already told me." Master Yen Sid said. Aqua looked over at the two boys, who were burning in rage. 

"Hey come on... don't be mad... just calm down..." Kairi said, trying to calm the boys down. But it only made them more angry. 

"I heared Sora and Roxas kissed." Master Yen Sid said. Xion nodded quickly, smiling from how much she was fangirling. 

"Hmph..." 

Xion couldn't take it. She walked to the corner of the room and sat down, grabbing her phone and starring at the photos she took. 

"How're we gonna save them?" Aqua asked. 

"I think it's too late." 

I hope you liked it! 

I tried to write it how you wanted but I don't think it went well.... Sorry about that.... 

Forgive me...