Go Fish

Third Person POV

Today is another day off. It's been a good few months since they had one. So, Luxord decided to play go fish with Lexaeus, Xigbar, Demyx, and Xaldin.

They all met up at a table in the dinning hall. 

Demyx was half asleep. He was really tierd but wanted to spend time with his buddies, so he got out of bed for this. 

Lexaeus was bored. He was hoping this game would help cure his boredom. 

Xigbar was munching on some chips, grabbing a few pieces at a time and stuffing it into his mouth. 

Xaldin was in the middle of cleaning his lances, but he stopped for this game. 

"You guys made it, just in time too. The cards are all set up." Luxord said, sitting down on his seat. 

Demyx was straight across from Luxord, Lexaeus was beside Luxord, Xigbar was beside Lexaeus, and Xaldin was on the other side of Demyx. 

"Alright, let's get this started! Gentlemen, pick up your cards." Luxord said. 

"What're we playing?" Lexaeus asked, examining his cards. 

"Go Fish." Luxord said. 

"Remind me how to play Go Fish." Demyx said, yawning. 

Luxord explained the rules and instructions of Go Fish, almost causing Demyx to fall asleep. 

Demyx yawned again. "Okay... I got it now." 

"Who wants to go first?" Luxord asked. 

Xigbar raised a crummy, greasing, gloved hand in the air. "I will." 

"Okay, ask away." Luxord said. 

"Um... Demy... Do you have six nobody symbols?" Xigbar asked Demyx. 

Demyx searched through his deck. "Go Fish." 

Xigbar reached over and grabbed a card, adding it to his pile. 

"Xaldin. Do you have 3 heartless symbols?" Demyx asked Xaldin. 

Xaldin groaned with annoyance and handed over his card. Demyx cheered with victory and grabbed the card, adding the pair on the table. 

"Lexaeus. Do you have 7 unversed symbols?" Demyx asked Lexaeus. 

Lexaeus shook his head no. "Go Fish." 

Demyx sighed and grabbed a card. 

"Luxord, do you have 10 nightmare symbols?" Lexaeus asked Luxord. 

Luxord examined his deck, smirking and shaking his head no. "Go Fish." 

Lexaeus rolled his eyes and grabbed a card. 

Luxord looked at everyone, examining the back of their cards. 

"Hmm... Demyx. Do you have... 4 unversed symbols?" He asked. 

Demyx looked down at his cards and sighed sadly. "Yeah..." He handed over his card sadly. Luxord added the pair on the table. 

"Demyx. Do you have 6 nobody symbols?" Luxord asked him again. 

Demyx' eyes widened. "How did you know?!" 

Luxord smirked. "Just a feeling." 

Demyx sighed and handed over his card. 

"Do you have 9 heartless symbols?" Luxord asked Demyx again. 

Demyx dropped his jaw and looked at Luxord with disbelief. "You are totally cheating!" 

"What can I say? Go Fish is my game." Luxord said. 

Demyx slouched back into his chair, crossing his arms. "So not fair." 

"Wow, he took all of your cards!" Xigbar said, laughing. 

"Ugh... I give up..." Demyx said. 

The other men continued on without Demyx. One by one, Luxord defeated them all. 

"You definitely cheated. So not fair." Lexaeus complained. 

Luxord laughed as he shuffled the cards. 

"I ain't playing with you anymore, man." Xaldin said, standing up and pushing in his chair. 

"Wait up." Lexaeus said, standing up as well and walking away with Xaldin. 

"They're just sore losers." Luxord said, smirking. 

Demyx rolled his eyes and looked at Xigbar. "Wanna go?" 

Xigbar smirked and nodded. "Yeah, let's go. No point in playing with a cheater." 

Demyx and Xigbar walked away together, hanging out somewhere else. 

Luxord laughed to himself. He did cheat. 

He has that ability. 

This is just something random. I noticed I didn't really write something with Xaldin, Lexaeus, and even Luxord. So, I decided to write with them this time. Hope you liked it!