Namine, Larxene, and Marluxia

Namine's POV

I sit in the all white room at the all white table drawing. I draw the future. Sometimes though, I draw random things for fun.

I hate to say this, but I like it here. Marluxia and Larxene act like my parents. They take care of me. Sometimes though, when they want things from me or when they have orders, they can be real mean.

They eventually gave me my own room in this castle. They just started caring for me. Before then, I had to sleep on this very chair.

To show my thanks to them, I decided to draw them together with me in the middle. Sort of like a family.

I smiled as I drew their hands resting on my shoulders.

I stood up once I finished colouring and taped it to the wall beside the picture of Sora and Roxas holding hands.

Then the door opened and Larxene walked in with Marluxia behind her. They smiled at me.

"Hey Namine. What's that?" Larxene asked.

I smiled. "A family photo."

They examined the drawing, smiling afterwards.

"That's very sweet of you." Marluxia said, turning to me smiling. I smiled back. They both hugged me tight.

"I'm glad I have a family." I said. I don't have any memories of one.

"We're glad too." Larxene said, pulling away. Marluxia pulled away as well.

I smiled and sat back down at the table. "What should I draw next?" I asked.

Marluixa got a bit serious. "We need you to draw the future."

I frowned a bit and nodded. I shut my eyes, searching for the future. Then I got it.

I started to draw, using a black crayon.

They watched over my shoulder.

A few minutes later, I finished. I got back to reality, looking at the drawing I drew.

We all gasped.

... It was of Larxene being killed by Sora.

Welp... theres a small one shot for ya! I got this idea from the photo. I thought it would be cute to do...

Hope you liked it!

Please suggest more one shots! :)