Xigbar and Demyx

Third Person POV

Xigbar and Demyx were put on a mission together, but it wasn't a usual mission. Lord Xemnas had requested to see Demyx train, and he wanted Xigbar to train him. Xigbar wasn't exactly happy about this particular task, but he did as told. Demyx on the other hand, did not like training, but he was happy to spend time with Xigbar.

Demyx was sitting down on a couch in the grey room. He was playing his sitar and humming something. Xigbar had made his way to Demyx, sitting next to him and watching him play.

Demyx smiled at the sudden pair of eyes watching him. He liked the attention.

"You're pretty good." Xigbar said, crossing his leg over his knee.

Demyx looked over at Xigbar and smiled. "Thanks, Xiggy."

Xigbar smirked. "Xiggy?"

"It's a nickname I gave you! I came up with nicknames for most of the others." Demyx said.

"Oh yeah? Tell me 'em." Xigbar said, watching him with interest.

"Well... Xaldin's is Xaldy. Vexen's is Vexy. Lexaeus' is Lexy. Zexion's is Zexy. Saix doesn't have one. Axel doesn't have one. Mine would be Demy. Luxord's would be Luxy. Marluxia's would be Marly. Larxene's would be Larxy. Roxas' would be Roxy. Xion doesn't have one." Demyx said, looking down at his sitar.

Xigbar smiled. "Those are cute. What about Lord Xemnas?"

"Hmm... his would be... Xemy!" Demyx said excitedly, looking at Xigbar with a huge smile.

Xigbar chuckled. "That fits for him."

"Yeah..." Demyx said, looking at Zexion who was sitting at another couch reading.

Xigbar watched Demyx examine him. "You're interested in Zexion, huh?"

Demyx looked at Xigbar shocked. "What? No!" 

Xigbar laughed. "I was watching you! You were looking at him with heart eyes!"

"No! I was not! I wasn't looking at him! I was... looking at the wall..." Demyx said, slouching back into the couch and pouting.

Xigbar laughed.

"Stop! Don't judge me, okay? He's... cute... and seems very interesting..." Demyx said, lightly playing at a sitar string.

"Don't worry, Demy. I'm not judging." Xigbar said.

Demyx turned to Xigbar with wide eyes. "You're using my nickname...?" 

Xigbar shrugged with a small smile. "It only seems fitting."

"I like it." Demyx said, smiling happily. "Keep calling me that." 

"Alright, I will." Xigbar said, standing up from the couch. "Come on, let's report back to Saix." 

The two went to tell Saix all about their mission and how well it went. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough, and Demyx had to do more training the very next day.