Chapter Two

The next night Jake had flown back to the Team 10 house, but his friends noticed there was something off about him, especially his girlfriend Erika Costell. Jake was very timid and distant from everyone, but she figured he would tell her what was up before bed.

When Erika walked into Jake and Her's bedroom, she noticed Jake slouching on the bed staring into deep thought with his hands shaking. "Jake?" Erika questioned, but Jake didn't respond. He kept staring into space, but Erika couldn't help but notice that his eyes were full of fear.

"Jake!" Erika called out which made Jake jump.

"S-Sorry, didn't see you there" Jake nervously brushed off his emotions.

Erika walked over to Jake and sat next to him on the bed holding his hand. "Are you okay?" Erika asked.

"What? Yeah of course babe. Why are you asking?" Jake responded.

"Jake I know you, I'm your girlfriend and I'm always right when I know something's up with you" Erika exclaimed. Usually this is when Jake breaks down and admits the truth, but instead he gave a fake smile and said "I know babe. I promise I'm fine".

Erika was shocked, she knew this was a lie because Jake is a terrible liar, but she just didn't understand why he was pushing it down. She gave a fake smile and said "Okay babe, I believe you, but you know you can tell me anything right? Especially if someone hurt you" Erika uttered.

"Erika, don't worry" Jake reassured her while putting his hand on her cheek. He knew this would distract her from the topic.

Erika blushed and kissed his lips. Jake began to passionately kiss back and he was starting to feel safe again. Jake laid back and let Erika sit on top of him as they continued to make out. He knew Erika wanted to be dominant for once, so he was letting her.

The kisses were getting wet and sloppy, so that's when Erika roughly pinned Jake's hands onto the bed to make things sexy. Suddenly Jake's mind returned to when Logan pinned him onto the bed and raped him.

His mind replaced Erika with Logan. He could still feel Logan on top of and inside of him. The fake image of Logan began cackling while hovering over Jake. "This is your place Jake, and I'm gonna make sure you stay there!" Fake Logan spat at Jake.

Jake began to squirm around and cry. "NO! GET OFF ME! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU! NO!" Jake screamed while squirming around.

He continued to panic and see Logan cackle over him until suddenly he heard a loud voice shout "JAKE! JAKE! CALM DOWN! LOOK AT ME! JAKE!" A moment later he snapped back into reality and saw Erika shaking him and shouting for his attention.

"Wh-What?!" Jake snapped out of his thoughts and sat up which pushed Erika back. Erika had tears falling down her cheeks, she's never seen her boyfriend this distressed especially during sexual activity. Jake was shaking and was trying to slow down his breathing. He refused to cry in front of Erika about this so he tried to hold it in, but he was failing at it.

"J-Jake..." Erika stuttered at loss of words. Suddenly the door slammed open revealing Chad. "What the hell happened?! Are you guys hurt?! I heard screaming!" Chad panicked.

"No one's hurt..." Erika started but was interrupted.

"I gotta go to the bathroom!" Jake shouted. He jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom slamming the door ignoring Erika and Chad calling his name.

Jake fell to his knees and began sobbing silently so no one could hear him. A minute later he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and took it out. When he checked his phone he saw a text from Logan that said "hey bro, let's hang tomorrow". Jake released more tears from his eyes and curled himself in a ball quietly sobbing. "I'm disgusting" Jake whispered to himself.