Chapter Twelve

Jake slowly opened his eyes and his vision was a little blurry. A few moments later, his vision cleared up and he glanced around becoming aware of his surroundings. He noticed he was laying in a hospital bed and his parents, Logan, Anthony, Chad, and Erika were in the room with him.

"Oh my God he's awake!" Pam shouted while jumping up. Pam rushed over to Jake and embraced him in her arms while sobbing her eyes out.

"M-Mom?" Jake stuttered. Jake began to sit up, but as soon as he did he felt an excruciating pain in his ass and yelped in pain. Pam instantly released him and caressed his cheeks repeatedly apologizing. "It's okay mom, what am I...?" Jake asked but was interrupted by Logan.

"I told them everything Jake, from what I remember at least. Starting with those goons kidnapping me and interrogating me, but then everything after that is blank until I found you tied to the table, we ran away from those guys, and then that random guy killed them. I took you here to the hospital since you were losing so much blood... and you had to get stitches" Logan exclaimed.

That's when everything came flooding back into Jake's brain and he realized that he had gotten stitches for his asshole since it had been mutilated by the knife. Jake began to hyperventilate and have a panic attack. Everyone tried calming him down, but it was too overwhelming.

"Guys! Step back a little, give him some air!" Erika shouted. That's when everyone listened to Erika and gave Jake some space. Erika walked up to Jake and sat on the bed he was laying on and held his hand which calmed him down.

"Hey Jake" Erika said while rubbing his hand with her thumb.

"Erika" Jake whispered as tears streamed down his cheeks. He caressed her face missing her soft skin.

"It's okay Jake, I'm here".

Jake's hand began to shake and he started sobbing loudly. Erika soothingly shushed him and comforted him making him feel safe. "I'm sorry" Erika whispered.

"W-Why are you apologizing?" Jake asked confusingly.

"That I haven't been there for you lately" Erika said as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Erika this isn't your fault. You did nothing wrong".

"It's just... I would've gone with you if I knew".

"I-I had to go alone... they would've hurt Logan if I brought someone".

That's when everyone stood there in shock. After the awkward silence, Logan finally spoke up and asked "Jake, do you mind if I talk with you privately?" Jake could tell that Anthony, Chad, and Erika we're both uncomfortable by this, so Jake nodded and responded with "do ya'll mind going out for a few minutes?" That's when everyone else left the room leaving Jake and Logan alone together.

Logan sat in a chair near the bed. "Jake, you gotta tell me what happened" Logan responded. That's when Jake shook his head and said "I.... I can't Logan".

"Jake please! I need to know!" Logan begged.

"You won't like what you hear" Jake murmured.

"If you were me wouldn't you want to know?"

Jake released more tears from his eyes and held Logan's hand. "Before I tell you, I just want you to know that I'm always gonna love you and nothing can ever change that" Jake responded.

Logan nodded and tears streamed down his cheeks. That's when Jake told him everything that happened. About him coming to rescue Logan, Logan's personality Ace, the men raping him, the dark web incidents where Ace raped him with a knife and the men urinated in his mouth, and they were going to sell him to the guy that killed everyone.

"Oh my God... Jake I'm..." Logan couldn't finish because he broke down sobbing.

"It's okay Logan, it wasn't you" Jake replied.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WASN'T ME?! I DID THAT TO YOU! I MEAN IT WASN'T ME IN THE SAME STATE OF MIND, BUT IT WAS STILL ME! BECAUSE OF ME YOU ALMOST GOT SEX TRAFFICKED AND HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!"

"I DESERVED IT LOGAN!"

That's when Logan was frozen in shock by what Jake had just said. "What? How do you deserve that?" Logan asked.

"I made your life a living hell, especially with Andy! I mean yeah he hurt me, but it was way worse for you! Logan, he tried to choke you to death! He tried to rape you! And it's all my fucking fault because I couldn't stop it and you were trying to protect me! Ace was right, your life would be better without me in the picture! You should've just let that guy take me away and use me until the day I die!" Jake shouted and then broke down sobbing.

That's when Logan embraces Jake in a tight hug which caught him off by surprise. "Don't you dare say that! Don't you fucking listen that piece of shit Ace! What Andy did was not your fault! It was his own fault! Andy used to tell me it was your fault, but that piece of shit was just trying to make my life a living hell! I protected you from Andy and I'm gonna protect you from mother fuckers that wanna use and sell out your body! Jake you do not deserve that and my life is so much better with you in it!" Logan exclaimed while sobbing.

Jake and Logan held each other tightly not wanting to release one another while sobbing. They've both been used and abused and still have each other's backs, but they need to figure out how to get Ace out of the picture.

"I love you big bro" Jake whispered to Logan.

Logan chuckled and whispered back "I love you lil bro".

* Hey guys I know this chapter was a bit shorter, but don't worry I have some plans to make along the way :). Also I'm writing another Logan and Jake story called Stolen Innocence, go ahead and check that one out too :). Thank you so much for all your amazing comments!