Chapter Nineteen

*Warning: descriptions of brutal sexual assault and murder (this chapter is written more like a creepypasta)*

A month had passed by since getting rid of Ace and you would thinks things would get better right? Well, the only thing that's been better is that Jake hasn't been sexually assaulted by anyone. Everything else has been rough.

Jake and Logan's relationship has been plummeting. They pretend to get along in front of the cameras, but other than that they always argue and Jake is still afraid of Logan even though he knew it was Ace who abused him. Every time Logan came to hug Jake, Jake involuntarily flinched and pushes Logan away.

Whenever Jake does this it breaks Logan's heart so much that later those nights he would secretly sob in his bedroom. Logan also began a new terrible habit... he was now cutting. He grabbed a razor blade and always sliced the skin on his inner thighs so no one would notice it. Every time Logan would cut himself he'd say things like "I deserve this", "I'm a horrible brother", "Jake would be better if I was dead".

Back at the Team 10 house, it was evening and Jake was walking into his room while texting Erika. They still were keeping their distance from each other, but they ended up hanging out at the Super Bowl together. Both of them are still confused about the situation between them.

While Jake was texting Erika and walking into his room, he stepped on something hard. He looked down and noticed that he stepped on an IPhone. This confused Jake because no one was in his room earlier and who would just leave their phone lying around on the ground?

Jake picked up the phone and pressed the button to turn the screen on. It was a picture of a Bichon Frise sitting on a grassy field. "Awww" Jake quietly said to himself while looking at the dog. He swiped the screen to unlock the phone and luckily it didn't have a passcode.

The wallpaper was still the Bichon Frise which Jake chuckled at. It didn't seem like the phone had any cool apps or games. It had Facebook and something called Tor Browser. Jake tapped on the Facebook app, but of course it wasn't logged into any account. He grunted in annoyance, but then turned the screen off realizing that he shouldn't be snooping in someone else's phone.

Everyone was going out for the night to parties or to see a movie and the Talbotts were going to visit family for the weekend. Jake was the only one who was staying behind because he was so busy and had to pay some bills. He put the phone in his pocket and headed downstairs. It was only him and Chad in the house, but Chad was about to leave.

"Hey Chad, is this your phone?" Jake asked and showed him the phone.

"No, why?" Chad answered.

"Well I found it on the floor in my room".

"That's weird, who would just leave their phone on the ground when they're not even in the room?"

"Right! That's what I'm saying!"

"Have you asked anyone else?"

"No I haven't, but I'll send a message in the group chat".

"That's a good idea".

Chad was about to walk out the door, but stopped and turned around to face Jake. "Or... maybe it's someone who doesn't live here. Maybe someone's hiding in the walls and waiting to attack you!" Chad teased. Jake playfully punched Chad in the arm and said "Shut the fuck up!"

Chad laughed and said "okay bye Jake".

"Bye Chad" Jake replied back.

A moment later Chad walked out the door and closed it behind him. Jake was now alone in the house, but luckily he had Thor and Apollo with him.