Chapter Three

It's been about a month since Jake returned from Ohio and he hasn't seen Logan since. Logan had been trying to hang, but unknown to Logan, Jake had been avoiding him. But then that all changed.

The Team 10 crew were goofing off and eating pizza in the kitchen until suddenly they heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!" Jake said while jogging towards the front door. When he opened the door his whole world stopped spinning and his heart was beating out of his chest because it was no other than Logan standing right in front of him.

"Sup bro! It's been so long!" Logan shouted excitedly. Jake was at loss for words, his brother who was also his rapist was right in front of him, and he was trying not to break down because of it.

"Hey Logan!" Erika greeted standing right beside Jake.
"Hey Erika! How's it going?" Logan asked excitedly.
"I've been great! Please, come on in" Erika uttered.

Once she said that Jake could swear he felt his heart stop beating for a moment. When Logan walked in, Erika could tell that Logan wanted a moment alone with Jake so she said she'd meet them in the kitchen and left them alone.

"Jake, are you alright? You're being weird" Logan asked. Jake gulped nervously and said "Yeah man, I'm fine... just tired".

Logan smiled and said "well it's good I'm here because I'll definitely wake you up". That's when Logan gave Jake a pat on the shoulder, but Jake flinched which confused Logan.

"Jake..." Logan started but suddenly got interrupted when Greg Paul rushes over and shouted his name.

"Hey Logan! I'm glad you could make it! How've you been? Jake and I have missed you" Greg said while pulling Logan in for a hug. Jake wanted to cry when his Dad said that and invited Logan over, especially since he knew about what Logan had done to him.

"Well I've missed you guys too" Logan chuckled. A minute later the three of them walked into the kitchen and were greeted by everyone eating the pizza and began passing out beer bottles. Jake was nervous now that Logan was there too, especially since there's alcohol involved.

Erika handed out the bottles of beer to everyone, but once everyone got one Jake couldn't help but start to sweat. He felt as if he was gonna pass out. Logan is a monster when he's drunk. The images of Logan raping him and shouting obscene words at him flew through his mind. He could still smell the alcohol on Logan's breath the night it happened, especially at the part where Logan said "you little dirty cock slut". Jake cringed internally and Erika noticed that something was wrong with her boyfriend.

She didn't want to make a scene, so she decided to leave him alone for now. Everyone was talking and laughing, but Jake wasn't paying attention to that, but only to Logan and his drink.

A moment later everyone began to take a sip of their beer and Jake eyed Logan's bottle as he was raising it and bringing it towards his mouth, but before the liquid could touch Logan's lips, Jake suddenly smacked Logan's bottle away from him and it hit the ground shattering into a million pieces and beer soaking the floor.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and just stared at Jake with confusion. "What the fuck man?!" Logan hissed.

"JAKE! GET OVER HERE!" Greg shouted which made everyone flinch. Everyone was afraid of Greg Paul, but no one more than his own sons. Jake began walking towards his father and Greg pulled on to his shoulder and led them both outside giving them some privacy.

Suddenly Greg pushed Jake's back up against the house and quietly shouted "What the fuck are you doing?! Are you trying to be obvious?!"

"N-No, sorry Dad" Jake trembled trying not to cry. Greg slapped Jake's face, but not hard enough to leave a mark.

"You do realize that if you tell ANYONE Logan's life will be ruined?!" Greg spat.

"Y-Yes Dad" Jake stuttered and nodded his head.

"Not only will it fuck up Logan's life, but also mine! If anyone ever found out what Logan did, they would blame ME! Saying he's like that because of me! I already get called a creepy pedophile, and I don't need YOU to be making it any worse!" Greg exploded at Jake.

The tears escaped Jake's eyes as those words came out of his father's mouth. He felt like a burden and that all he ever does is make his family more distressed.

"I mean, other people have it worse Jake. You could be living on the streets all alone. And Logan was drunk, he didn't understand what he was doing. So please stop complaining Jake" Greg finished.

Jake wanted to punch his dad right in the face, but he managed to hold it back. "Okay... sorry Dad" Jake mumbled.

Greg released his grip on Jake and took a step back. "Now stop crying, don't embarrass yourself or me" Greg hissed.

"S-Sorry" Jake stuttered while wiping his tears away. It was silent for a moment until Jake slid by his Dad and said "I need to take a drive". Greg almost shouted at Jake again, but let it go so he wouldn't embarrass himself even more.

Jake got in his Lamborghini and sped away from the Team 10 House. After 10 minutes he parked his car by an old empty church parking lot. Jake just sat there for a moment until he finally released everything. He began to scream his anger out and his tears poured down like rain. He screamed until his voice went hoarse. Jake hugged his knees curling himself in a ball while sobbing hysterically.

"I'm such a burden! I ruin everything!" "I deserve to be hated by everyone!" "Logan was  right... I'm a fucking dirty cock slut which is why everyone is disgusted by me! I'm disgusted by me!" Those thoughts kept running through Jake's mind so much that he was starting to feel dizzy.