Chapter Four

Everyone knew something was up with Jake, but he wouldn't open up... not even to Erika. They didn't realize how much Jake had lost it until he slapped Logan's beer out of his hand.

After Greg ushered himself and Jake out of the house, everyone was quiet for a moment until Erika switched everyone's attention by saying "guys let's watch a movie! I want to watch Magic Mike!" And that's when everyone rambled about movies they should all watch.

Everyone was distracted except for Jake's best friend Anthony Trujillo. While everyone was lost in their bantering, Anthony walked out of the kitchen and out the back door. He then walked around the corner staying hidden, but eavesdropping on Jake and Greg's conversation.

"You do realize that if you tell ANYONE Logan's life will be ruined?!" Greg spat.

Anthony was confused, Jake kept a lot of secrets, but not because of his Dad forcing him to. "What's he hiding?" Anthony whispered to himself while thinking.

He felt so sorry for Jake when his Dad started yelling at him for Jake possibly ruining his life if he told this mysterious secret. How could someone tell their own child that?

"I mean, other people have it worse Jake. You could be living on the streets all alone. And Logan was drunk, he didn't understand what he was doing. So please stop complaining Jake" Greg finished.

Even though Anthony didn't know the context of the conversation, he felt like he got stabbed in the back from what Greg had just said even though it wasn't directed towards him. He couldn't even imagine how Jake felt. A moment later Jake stormed to his Lamborghini and sped off.

Anthony was very angry and hurt for Jake, but he was clueless as to what was going on until Anthony heard Greg nervously rambling to himself. "No, it can't be true! It couldn't have happened?! Not my children! Not Jake! Oh shut the fuck up Greg! Logan was drunk, he didn't know what he was doing! What Logan did to Jake wasn't rape you dumb fuck!" Greg angrily fought with himself.

Anthony was horrified once he mentally put all the puzzle pieces together. His hands began to shake as he realized that Jake... HIS BEST FRIEND Jake Paul had been raped by his intoxicated brother Logan.

"Oh fuck!" Anthony thought, but the words had managed to slip out of his mouth. Anthony covered his mouth and was mentally slapping himself.

"Hello?!" Greg called out. Anthony tried to calm his heavy breathing with his hand over his mouth. Greg began to walk closer towards his direction. "You know, it's very rude to eavesdrop on private conversations!" Greg said while getting closer and closer to Anthony.

Anthony's heart was racing, he had to do something. Greg chuckled and looked around the corner, but there was no one there. Greg was dumbfounded and walked away. Before Greg looked around the corner, Anthony had quietly sprinted down the back way and barely made it back inside before Greg searched the area.

Anthony rushed back into the kitchen and saw people grabbing snacks and heading to the basement to watch a movie. He wanted to tell Erika what he'd just heard, but he remembered Logan was there and Greg was walking back inside. Anthony couldn't keep his eyes off Logan, he just wanted to pound his face, but contained his himself from doing anything stupid.

*******************

After Jake had finally calmed down from his major panic attack, he went to this small bar he always goes to since hardly anyone goes there which meant he gets at least some privacy from the paparazzi and crazy fans.

Although Jake's intention wasn't to get drunk, he did anyways because of his PTSD from Logan. He felt nauseous and dizzy and knew he had to go home even though Logan was still there, but he couldn't drive so he knew he needed to call Erika, but he hadn't.