Chapter Five

Jake opened his eyes and became aware of his surroundings after his vision adjusted to the light that was reflecting through the window. He noticed that he was laying on a bed in a room that looked familiar, and that's when it hit him. Jake realized that he was in Logan's bedroom. He began to feel uneasy, and the hangover wasn't helping. A moment later Jake sprinted to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet.

"Yo Jake! Are you okay?" Logan asked while knocking on the door. Jake wiped the vomit off his lips and said "yeah, just really hungover".

"Okay, well do you want some water?" Logan asked.
Jake didn't want to respond, but he did anyways with a "yeah that would be nice". A moment later he heard Logan's footsteps walk down the stairs.

Jake stood up and looked at his reflection in the mirror and saw he had bruises on his face and his shirt was ripped. That's when the events of the night before had suddenly began to rush through his head. "OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" Jake panicked and sprinted  out of the bathroom.

Logan rushed to Jake as he heard him scream and stomp down the stairs. "Jake?!" Logan called out and stopped Jake before he could leave. "What the hell happened?" Logan asked.

"I got mugged last night! Everything's gone... my watch, my money... my Lambo! I-I gotta do something! I have to call the police, cancel my credit card...!" Jake panicked until Logan interrupted him by trying to calm him down.

"Jake calm down. We can figure everything out, but before we can fix things, you need to take some deep breaths and chill as much as you can" Logan exclaimed.

Staring at Logan made it worse for Jake, so he had to close his eyes and take a few deep breaths. A few moments later his heart rate began to slow down and so did his breathing. He opened his eyes again and saw Logan in front of him in which he tried not to faint again.

"Okay Jake, now lets sit down because I'm gonna help you get your shit together" Logan said. Jake nodded back in response. He was so confused with how he felt. He still loved Logan and would die without him, but he was also terrified of him. Jake didn't want to ruin him and his brothers' relationship because of what Logan did to him. He felt as if he was being selfish and unfair to Logan.

After a long day of chaos, it was now evening and during the whole day Logan really helped Jake throughout this ordeal of being mugged. They filed a police report, canceled all of Jake's cards, and went through the process of getting his driver's license replaced. Even though they accomplished so much, Jake was still stressed. He noticed his phone was blowing up with text messages and missed calls from Erika, Anthony, Chad, and the rest of the team 10 members. In the group text he told everyone that the night before he got mugged and Logan had been helping him with everything which was why he had missed their messages.

Jake and Logan were sitting on Logan's couch watching TV which Jake was glad he was making his brother happy for spending time with him, but he was so terrified of what was going to happen to him. He kept having thoughts about how this situation would play out. Most of these thoughts consisted of Logan pouncing on him and forcing himself inside of Jake either orally or anally while laughing at him.

Jake began to shake a little with these thoughts running through his mind. "Jake!" Logan shouted trying to get his attention which instantly got Jake out of his trance.

"Y-Yeah" Jake stuttered. That's when Logan rolled his eyes and turned off the TV.

"Okay seriously Jake, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Logan asked annoyed.

"What? Nothing, I'm just tired" Jake murmured.

"That's bullshit Jake! I've known you since the day you were born so I know when you're lying! You've been acting weird ever since we came back from Ohio a month ago! Come on just tell me man!"

"It's nothing Logan, you're overreacting!"

"Did something happen?"

"No Logan...!"

"I remember getting pretty trashed and then...."

Logan stopped in mid sentence because a thought had hit him.... and that scared Jake. "Jake... did I hurt you?" Logan asked nervously. Jake's heart was practically beating out of his chest and the tears returned to his eyes, but he refused to let them out.

"No" Jake uttered quietly while keeping his eye contact away from Logan. "You're gonna ruin the family if you tell him! It's all my fault that this happened not you Logan!" Jake shouted at himself in his head.

Logan noticed a tear stream down Jake's cheek even though he quickly wiped it away. "Jake..." Logan started, but was interrupted with a knock at the door. A moment later Logan got off the couch and answered the door.

He was greeted by a worried Erika. "Is Jake there?" She asked panicking.

"Yeah we're just chillin" Logan replied.

He escorted Erika inside and as soon as she saw Jake sitting on the couch, she rushed towards him and embraced him. "Don't you ever scare me like that again!" Erika snapped, but then continued to hold Jake tightly. Jake nodded and said "I'm so sorry babe, I just got carried away". He was relieved that Erika had showed up because he almost had to tell Logan that he raped his own brother.

A couple minutes later, Erika and Jake had left Logan's house and drove back to the Team 10 mansion. Jake let out a sigh of relief, but he knew he couldn't escape this situation forever. That's when Jake made a final decision to himself.

Even though Logan raped Jake, he still loved him. They'd been through so much together and Logan was always there for Jake when no one else was. Since Logan had supported him through all these years, he knew he had to return the favor. That's when Jake decided that he was gonna let Logan use and abuse him.

If Logan wanted to sleep with his ex-girlfriend again, he'd let him. Jake will wonder why no one ever chooses him, but as long as Logan is happy, he is content. He'll let Logan constantly belittle him even though his heart breaks. Whenever Logan gets drunk again, he'll let Logan use his body as a toy. Jake will sob and beg Logan to stop, but he won't intervene.

Jake will do anything to keep his family... especially his brother together. He'd rather be abused than lose the love he receives from his family. As Jake thought about this he began to smile, but tears began to stream down his cheeks. That's when he knew he was finally accepting he was gonna be a broken boy forever.

...............

When Erika and Jake had returned to the Team 10 mansion, everyone ran over to Jake and embraced him. This made Jake feel loved, but he felt awful that he scared everyone.

About ten minutes later Jake headed off to bed which gave Anthony the chance to talk to Erika. "Erika, can I talk to you privately?" Anthony quietly asked. This confused Erika, she was hoping everything was fine, but it didn't seem that way by the way Anthony was looking at her.

"Um, yeah sure" Erika said confusingly. That's when Anthony and Erika walked outside and sat near the pool since no one else was there.

"Do you remember last night when Greg and Jake argued outside after Jake spilled Logan's drink?" Anthony asked.

"Yeah, why?" Erika asked.

"Well... while you were distracting everyone, I snuck outside to listen to their conversation to make sure everything was okay, but I heard Greg telling Jake he had to keep something a secret or else it would ruin their family. After Jake left I heard Greg rambling to himself and...." Anthony explained but stopped because he was trying not to cry.

"And what?" Erika asked nervously.

Anthony took a deep breath and said "he mentioned Logan's rages he gets when he's drunk... and from what I heard he was basically telling himself that since Logan was drunk, it didn't count as raping Jake... I think Logan raped Jake during a drunk rage" Anthony finished.

Tears feel from Erika's eyes as shock was expressed on her face. "What?! Anthony if this is a prank I swear...!" Erika started but was interrupted by Anthony.

"It's not Erika! I wish it was though!" Anthony shouted.

"Oh my God, Jake!" Erika sobbed.

While Erika sobbed Anthony comforted her by hugging her and tears fell out of his eyes as well. "What the fuck are we gonna do?" Anthony asked out loud.