Chapter Seventeen

Erika, Anthony and Jake walked away from the tall building where Jake had his business meeting in. After that they got inside Erika's Jeep and just sat there in silence. Jake could see the rage on both Erika and Anthony's faces.

"Guys... I..." Jake started, but was interrupted.

"HOW DARE YOU DO WHAT YOU JUST ATTEMPTED TO DO! WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!" Erika snapped at Jake while tears were streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry! I just.."

"SORRY'S NOT GONNA CUT IT JAKE! IF TIMOTHY DIDN'T MAKE IT IN TIME... MY BEST FRIEND WOULD BE LYING ON THAT BATHROOM GROUND DEAD!" Anthony shot back with tears streaming down his face.

"I WAS JUST TIRED OF THE PAIN! I'M DONE WITH IT ALL!" Jake cried.

"YOU STILL HAVE A WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF YOU JAKE! IF YOU KILLED YOURSELF THAT MEANS YOU WOULD'VE LEFT SO MANY AMAZING OPPORTUNITIES AND PEOPLE BEHIND! I WOULD BE DEVASTATED IF YOU WERE GONE JAKE! I DON'T WANNA KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO LOSE SOMEONE I...!" Erika explained, but stopped.

Jake's eyes widened in confusion, "someone you what Erika?" Jake asked curiously. Erika nervously gulped and shook her head to get rid of those thoughts.

"Just... don't you EVER do that again!" Erika ordered. Jake nodded his head and said "okay, I promise".

A moment later, Erika turned on the car and drove away from the building. While Erika was driving, Anthony decided to bring up what Tydus had told him and Erika.

"Hey Jake, I gotta be honest with you but... Erika and I have been worried about you lately. So earlier we went over to the Team 10 house to talk to you, but you weren't there so we talked to Tydus and... he told us some things that concerned us" Anthony finished.

"Wh-What did he say?" Jake nervously asked as his eyes widened.

"Well, he said that he got out of bed and went into your room because he wanted some water, but when he went into your room he saw some "big scary man wrestling you". And when he asked you about it you yelled at him to leave".

Jake had no words, his eyes were at his feet as he was trying to avoid eye contact with Anthony. "And I asked him why he thought you and that guy were wrestling and..... he said... that he saw the guy laying on top of  you and he wouldn't let you up after you said the word "no" many times" Erika finished.

Jake looked down and released tears. Anthony saw this and his heart was breaking for Jake. "Jake, what's been going on? Did that guy rape you? Has Logan raped you again?" Anthony piles questions on Jake.

Jake glances back up at Anthony and said "you guys won't believe me".

"Of course we will Jake! We're on your side remember?" Erika exclaimed.

That's when Jake took a deep breath and released everything. He told them the whole story about Ace and how he came about and different ways Ace has hurt him. He also told them about the deal that Ace made with him and that Jake is now his sex slave that he pimps out to.

Erika and Anthony were both shocked and had tears streaming down their faces. "Oh my God Jake! Why didn't you tell us?!" Erika asked while crying.

"Because I wanted to protect Logan. Logan told me that if Ace tried to hurt me... that I should fight back or even kill him. I can never do that!" Jake stated.