Chapter Twenty-Eight

It was almost midnight and Logan sipped on a glass of whiskey. He walked outside and sat down by his pool dipping his feet into the cold water. Logan closed his eyes and the memories of 6 months ago came flooding back into his brain.
...................................

What Don did to Jake was... evil. If Ace didn't decide to go against Don's wishes, Jake would be dead right now. In fact, Jake almost died during his surgery at the hospital.

When Logan was Ace, he called Erika and told her everything that happened. Erika raced to the hospital and met up with Logan in the waiting room.

"Logan!" Erika called out once she saw him. But it was strange because he didn't respond. She walked in front of him and saw his dull eyes. "Ace?" She muttered out. Logan's eyes glanced up at her.

"Erika" Ace mumbled. He looked as if he'd seen a ghost.

"I'd like to speak to Logan" Erika insisted.

"Why? He's gonna be confused as to what's going on".

"Well I could tell him everything. And I have all the information I could find on that sick fuck Don".

"How did you know his name?"

"His son Gio told me some things and I researched the rest. Don's a serial killing rapist who was paranoid schizophrenia and antisocial personality disorder".

"Man I thought I was crazy, but this fucker takes the crown".

Erika nodded and then asked "can I speak with Logan?" That's when Ace went still and silent.

Erika sat next to Ace and held his hand. "Hey, look at me. I know you're scared for Logan finding out the truth, but he needs to know. What will help him the most is for him to see Jake" Erika said in a calming voice.

Ace looked at Erika with tears streaming down his cheeks. He nodded his head and squeezed Erika's hand tightly while closing his eyes. Suddenly Ace's head fell forward, but Erika caught him before he could fall.

A moment later Logan's body shot back up. Erika could tell it was Logan again by the fear in confusion in his eyes. "What?! Where?! Erika?!" Logan questioned confusingly.

"Hi Logan" Erika said calmly.

"What.... where's Jake?" Logan asked nervously.

Erika took in a deep breath and explained everything to Logan. A few moments later Logan began to sob loudly. Erika tried to stay strong for Logan, but she couldn't hold back her tears.

Ten minutes later, two police officers came into the waiting room and greeted Erika and Logan. Apparently, Jake's sexual assault injuries were so bad that some of the nurses had panic attacks.

Erika and Logan showed them all of the videos that Don had posted on Jake's social media accounts. They were horrified and even had to look away at some points.

Later that same night, Don was arrested. His trial was a week later and since he was mentally ill, he got sentenced to a mental institution instead of prison. Everyone was livid, but at least he was locked away now.

Jake wasn't the same after leaving the hospital. He was so traumatized that he didn't say a word. It was almost as if he forgotten how to speak.

The months passed by and Jake kept to himself and still mute. Everyone had to tell his fans that Jake needs a break for a while. Luckily, all of them were understanding and even his enemies reached out and showed their compassion.

KSI: Glad you're okay. Get some rest.

Keemstar: I'm glad you're safe Jake! Don't rush into getting back into things, we understand!

Alissa Violet: Jake, you're so strong for surviving what you've been through. I'm so glad you're okay!

........................................

Logan was sitting by the pool alone and couldn't take it anymore. He missed the sound of Jake's voice and he felt as if it were his fault.

That's when Logan began to sob loudly and repeat the words "I'm sorry Jake". He sobbed and sobbed for at least 5 minutes until suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder that made him jump. He looked up and as surprised at who it was.

"Jake!" Logan shouted and jumped onto his feet. Jake just stared blankly at Logan and held onto his hand. "J-Jake?" Logan stuttered.

Jake opened his mouth as if he was gonna say something. "L-Logan" Jake hoarsely stuttered. That's when Logan released happy tears. That was the first time he's heard Jake talk in 6 months.

"Oh my god Jake! You finally said something!" Logan shouted with excitement. That's when Jake pulled Logan in for a hug which shocked Logan as well.

He could feel Jake crying with tears of joy as well. "I-I-I l-love you Logan" Jake stuttered hoarsely.

Logan released more tears of joy and shouted "I love you too Jake!" And they held each other tightly not ever wanting to let each other go.

The End