Chapter Eighteen

Logan opened his eyes and his vision was a little blurry and he had a huge headache. A moment later he became aware of his surroundings and saw Jake, Erika, and Anthony standing right in front of him.

"Jake?" Logan said weakly.

The three of them turned their heads towards Logan. "Hey Logan" Jake responded calmly.

"What? I have a headache. Where am I?" Logan questioned confusingly.

"Logan, don't panic..." Jake uttered, but he was interrupted by Logan since he realized he was tied to a chair.

"Why the fuck am I tied to a chair?! What the fuck is happening?!"

"We had to restrain you in order to talk to you, well... the real you anyways" Erika exclaimed.

"What? What the fuck are you talking about?!" Logan asked.

"There's something you need to know Logan. Jake can't tell you... but maybe this can" Anthony exclaimed.

Anthony held out his phone in front of Logan and played the video that was up. Logan was shocked at what he saw. He had a waterfall of tears streaming down his face as he watched everything Ace did and said to Jake before Erika knocked him out.

"I-I-I did this to you?" Logan questioned while sobbing. He knew it was a stupid question, but he was in such disbelief of what he just witnessed. Jake nervously nodded at the question. "Oh my god... I almost killed you!"

"No Logan it wasn't you... it was Ace!" Jake reassured him.

"But Ace is me!" Logan shouted back.

There was an awkward silence until Logan finally broke it. "Jake... I... or Ace... pimped you out for money... why the fuck would you ever agree to that?! Why would you let some perverts use and abuse you?!" Logan yelled at Jake.

"Because he said he would've killed you aka himself if I didn't follow through with it!" Jake yelled back.

This caught Logan off guard. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Then... why didn't you let him kill me?" Logan asked while sobbing.

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS LOGAN!" Jake spat back with anger.

"WELL I AM SERIOUS JAKE!" Logan shot back with anger.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD I KILL MY OWN BROTHER! THE BROTHER WHO I CANT LIVE WITHOUT?!"

"IT'S TO PROTECT YOURSELF JAKE! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE SOME SEX SLAVE AND TO ALMOST BE MURDERED!

"Well that's not what Ace says".

"What does that fucker have to say about you?"

"Logan..."

"TELL ME JAKE! PLEASE!"

"H-He said that I'm a slut, a whore, that... I'm just a hole for people to fuck... the men he pimped me out to said that too. One of them even said that being used for sex is my only purpose in life and that... I should kill myself if I didn't have that".

Everyone had tears stream down their cheeks after Jake explained to Logan everything. "Jake that man is wrong! You do have a purpose in life... and that's not being a hole for people to stick things in! You're more than just a body, you're loved by many people... including me" Erika exclaimed.