Chapter Nine

It had been about two weeks since Jake was raped by Logan for the second time and things were going downhill from there. Jake and Erika had been dealing with some issues throughout their relationship, and the aftermath of Jake's rapes had also taken a toll on their relationship.

Because of this, they ended their relationship and Erika moved out of the Team 10 house. She told Jake that she will still always be there for him when needed, especially during his healing process of what Logan did to him. They knew it was healthier for both of them, but it was just so damn hard.

Chad saw Jake sitting at the desk where his computer was and noticed that Jake was silently sobbing while looking at pictures of him and Erika on his phone. It made Chad's heart shatter watching Jake torn apart like this.

"Jake?" Chad called out which made Jake jump.

"Y-Yeah?" Jake stuttered while wiping away his tears still facing the opposite direction as Chad.

"Is everything okay?"

"I-I just need some time to myself".

That's when Chad nodded his head and left Jake to himself.

Ten minutes later the doorbell rang. Anthony walked up to the door and opened it. He was greeted by a distressed Logan.

"Where's Jake? I need to talk to him" Logan demanded.

"He's busy" Anthony uttered and was about to shut the door on Logan, but before he could Logan kicked the door open which hit Anthony in the face.

"Jake!" Logan called out while walking inside the house.

That's when Chad and Anthony knew they had to stop Logan from seeing Jake because he wasn't ready to face Logan yet since he was already in so much pain from him and Erika's breakup.

Chad and Anthony began to block Logan from seeing Jake. "I said he was busy" Anthony said.

"Get the fuck out of my way and let me see my little brother!" Logan hissed at them.

"Logan back off!" Chad shot back.

Logan began trying to push through them and go around them, but Chad and Anthony used all their strength to keep Logan away from Jake.

"MOVE THE FUCK AWAY BEFORE IT GETS UGLY!" Logan spat at them.

"NO!" Chad and Anthony both yelled at the same time.

"WHY THE FUCK NOT?!"

"CHAD AND ANTHONY GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!" Greg hissed and began to walk towards them, but they ignored his response.

Anthony knew he had to do something before Greg came over, but he was just thinking too fast. "BECAUSE YOU RAPED JAKE!" Anthony screamed in Logan's face. That's when everyone froze including Greg.

Logan's tone changed and looked over Chad and Anthony's shoulders and saw Jake standing there frozen and shaking with fear knowing that Logan now knew the truth. Everyone else turned around and noticed Jake as well.

"Jake!" Logan called out and shoved Anthony and Chad away while walking towards him.

Logan stood in front of Jake shocked at what Anthony had said. "Jake what the fuck are they talking about?" Logan questioned.