Chapter Twenty-Two

Jake didn't get any sleep because of the cock ring and the giant butt-plug. He couldn't even lay down, just sit on his knees at the very least. Jake made sure to rotate from siting to standing so his circulation wouldn't get cut off.

He could barely stand because of how tired he was. Suddenly Jake heard the door open and footsteps coming down the stairs which made him jump. It was Carl carrying down a plate of bacon and eggs and a glass of water on a tray. Jake began to eye the plate of food and glass of water because he needed to fuel up his body. Carl seemed to notice this and chuckled.

"Someone looks hungry" Carl uttered. He placed the tray on the ground and walked behind Jake to get something. A moment later he came back with a bucket. "But first, I'm gonna let you take a leak".

Carl took the cock ring off and Jake moaned in relief. Jake began to pee in the bucket even though it hurt to pee, but it still felt good to release. After Jake emptied his bladder, Carl took the bucket and poured Jake's pee into the sink that was down there.

A moment later, he put the bucket down and headed back over to Jake. Jake was still hard because of the cock ring, so Carl grasped onto his dick which made Jake muffle behind his gag. Carl chuckled at this and caressed Jake's cheek with his thumb.

"Does the little slut wanna cum?" Carl mocked Jake.

"MMMMM!" Jake muffled while nodding his head.

"Are you sure about that slut?"

"MMMMMMMM! MMMMMMPH!"

"Okay, I'll let my little girl cum".

Jake cringed at the response but his head flew back as Carl began to pump his dick. Not long after that, Jake came everywhere and felt so much relief. Jake's legs were so wobbly he could barely stand.

Carl pulled Jake's head back so he could look at him. "I love seeing my little slave smile" Carl said while tracing along the drawn smile on the duct tape over Jake's mouth.

A moment later, Carl walked over to the tray of food and carried it over to Jake. He then ripped the tape off of Jake's mouth and took the rag out of his mouth. Carl lifted the cup of water up and Jake began to chug the water down his throat.

"Easy there, slow down" Carl said to Jake since he was gulping so fast. Jake tried his hardest, but he was just so thirsty. Not long after that, Jake drank all the water in the cup and Carl began to feed him the food like a baby. Jake didn't care how silly it looked because he was starving. A few minutes later, Jake finished the whole plate and Carl set the tray on the ground behind himself.

"I'm not supposed to be playing with you while Don's at work, but I just couldn't resist" Carl whispered in Jake's face while caressing the sword tattoo that was on his back. Jake cringed in disgust from the stench of Carl's breath.

"Please, just let me go. I'll give you anything! What do you want? Money? Cars? A mansion? I can give you all of those!" Jake begged.

Carl laughed and shook his head. "Oh no slut... we just wanna play with you until we get bored, but quite frankly... this is the most fun Don and I have ever had with a slave" Carl uttered.

A moment later, Carl got handcuffs and a small knife out of his pocket. "Now... I'm gonna cut this rope and handcuff you, but if you try and do anything stupid, you'll get punished. I was one of the top wrestlers in the state when I was in high school, so you better watch it you fucking whore" Carl angrily said in Jake's face. Jake nodded while cringing at Carl's repulsive breath.

That's when Carl began to cut the rope and untied Jake's hands. Jake felt so relieved once his arms were finally down. "So, you were one the top in the state for wrestling in high school?" Jake asked as Carl finished untying his hands. Carl chuckled and said "fuck yeah I was".